2013 LLqs released

2013 Class list hasn't been released yet? Although, prime year to go tryout this year. Most of the regionals are not booked on top of each other. Must be trying to maximize rider turn-out.

I thought you retired? And I didn't have the heart to tell you yet that your FunMover was damaged in the parking lot by a electrical fire in the box outside the shop. All that's left of the FunMover is a charred frame. You may want to contact MX955 for his!

And Baja is late this year for Mid East, I may have to go to Spring Creek for the early one due to vacation conflicts!!!

And if we're doing BAJA, start ordering your sand tires now!!! They got hard to come by right before the regional there 3 years ago.

I thought you retired? And I didn't have the heart to tell you yet that your FunMover was damaged in the parking lot by a electrical fire in the box outside the shop. All that's left of the FunMover is a charred frame. You may want to contact MX955 for his!

And Baja is late this year for Mid East, I may have to go to Spring Creek for the early one due to vacation conflicts!!!

And if we're doing BAJA, start ordering your sand tires now!!! They got hard to come by right before the regional there 3 years ago.

Ha, I am....I have to get Mitchy to all of his...your insurance will buy me the new rig! Let me know when your ins. company is coming out for photos so I can tell them what I want.

Whaaat? Vacation over LL? What is happening? You are getting soft in your desire to be the best.

Vacation always determines what Regional I go to, but usually Mid East is the first of the Amatuer regionals. One year I did Broome Tioga in the North East since it was first regional like 2013 is shaping up to be. I may have to go qualify over spring break with Shwambie out of the South East and then ride the Muddy Creek Regional this year. Or hit Spring Creek for the second regional in Minnesota...... either way would be good since I haven't been to either track.

And my insurance at work only covers building and contents, and since your vehicle was in the parking lot, it doesn't count as "contents". So you're on your own! At least your better half works for an auto insurance company and can pull some strings!!!! Luckily MX955 is ready to sell his giant bus to you!

Let's check the Zman/Zboy schedule out for regionals:

May 25 & 26 - Sunday Creek Youth Regional - Mitchy
June 1 & 2 - Unadilla North East Youth Regional - Mitchy
June 8 & 9 - Muddy Creek South East Amateur Regional - Zman
June 15 & 16 - North Central Amateur Regional - Zman
June 22 & 23 - Baja Acres Amateur Regional - Zman
June 22 & 23 - Gatorback Youth Regional - Mitchy
June 29 & 30 - Budds Creek North East Amateur Regional - Zman
June 29 & 30 - Byron Ill North Central Regional - Mitchy

Looks like you get Mitchy started with 2 regionals first in May and first weekend of June, then you hit 2 regionals Muddy Creek the second weekend of June followed by Spring Creek....... Then you go with who needs to get in still the last 2 weekends. You'll be in already after 2 tries, and you can give Mitchy 2 more tries. That's 6 weekends in a row of regionals........ Maybe you should invest the insurance payoff on the FunMover into a Sprinter van to be able to save enough money for all that driving. Combine a moto / condo trip to FLA to qualify out of the SouthEAST with Spring Break. And for me, it looks like I have to do either Muddy Creek or Spring Creek to get in this year..... based on calendar dates. I'd have to go to FLA for spring break and combine that with a LLQ race - which Shwambie and kids want to do anyway. So I might make that happen.

Lots for Zman to get ready for, you better not take another day off of work until next year Regional time!!!

Back