Dirtworld open saturday 12/1 noon til dark

DirtworldMX

PR Addict
DIRTWORLD OPEN SATURDAY 12/1 NOON TIL DARK. Its going to be a beautiful out come out and ride!! it could be our last ride for the season!

Thank you!!

Tiffany@dirtworld
(440) 858-9584

Loaded up and ready. Picking up Moto 11 and heading out.
The weather looks fabulous!!!
Spoke with a few others guys going that way too..Should be great!
See ya at noon..

Track was awesome guys I had a blast, but you better tell shane to calm down behind the wheel of that cummins he's startin to look like a regular ol Bo Duke

Dirt World was AWESOME today! I couldn’t believe when I pulled into the track that Shane was watering on December 1st!

The track got really fast today Sharc,Silvers & Jason Lutton were hauling! I still think Sharc looks like Jean-Michel Bayle floating around the track on the big RMZ450...buttery smooooth!

Lets hope for more December days like this!!!

Dirt World was good, and for December it was off the hook good!
Amazed to see the water truck splashing a few finishing touches on the jumps when we pulled in at 11:45.
Took our time getting dressed B.S.ing a little while the tractor took some trips around the circuit.
I was one of the first on the track around noon and took a slow lap to feel it out.
The track was super smooth, just wet enough, ripped on top but still firm underneath and tacky.
It was a full-throttle, sonic speed thrill ride through the fresh till. Wriging out the 450 brought big grins and I tried to hold each gear a little longer.
Track stayed good all day and we had a ball playing cat & mouse, bombing out some fast laps and then playing on the jumps.
A decent size group came together by the end.
Great time !! Thanks!

Track was great today! You guys are doin a great job dont let anyone tear you down, 2013 will be even better :)

thank you very much!! we are very excited for season 2013 and to be apart of the oma next year cant wait, its really not that far away its already december only a few more months!!! it was good to see all of you today!!! i hope we will be able to be open at least one more time if not two this season that would be pretty sweet but we shall see. tomorrow we could wake up and have a foot of snow, how crazy this weather is!!

we hope so too! been missing seeing everyone and being there twice a week, we have met alot of nice people this year because of dirtworld, im glad we have taken it on, theres alot of ups and downs but life is all about learning and growing!! cant wait for races, its going to be a blast and bell loves going to them and playing with new friends. its definitely going to be a good time :)

Back