Martin Davalos to Pro Circuit!

Sorry, but this is one decision I do not agree with. I mean he is a very talented rider, dont get me wrong. He is very consistent and floats around the top 4-10, but he is know where near the caliber of any other PC riders. They should have not let Tickle go, at least he had a future. Davalos is peaked, he has been in the lites class for 7 years. Tomac, Barcia, Wilson, those guys have all pointed out in two or three seasons. But, not ole davalos, he just comes back to the lites gate year after year.

Davalos is 25 years old.

I am certainly not peaked at 27, my case is different though. Chad Reed is 30 or at least soon to be.

The interview is good.

Are you going to say "No!" to Mitch Payton? Yeah right!

Good for Davalos.

Mitch only hires guys he wants!

Good for Davalos...still not going to win a championship but may represent the non-hurt side of the PC team....also a good chance to make a little bank and invest in his future...will look good on resume for his next team that he rode for PC...

If they were smart they'd take the first $60,000 and put it away for a college degree.

but they'll blow it on a 2013 Chevy suburban.

Bad hire. he will not win I do not believe. All the hot guys are kind of tied up, so mitch is going fishing. I was just reading about it in Racer X today.

A pro circuit bike can take a mid pack finisher to the front. Looks at Chris Gosselar. He had 6-15 place finishes in supercross his first year, then his second year he was on a pro circuit bike for one season and was at the front of the pack. After that season on that bike we hardly heard his name again. I think Davalos has the speed to win he just can put 15 good laps together at that speed. If he can get that part figured out I believe he will be fighting up front. He has been very inconsistent. I will admist I was shocked when PC picked him up.

Pro Circuit bike, but alot of it is the training and testing that they do, along with riding with those other super fast guys everyday. I still dont see MD winning a a championship for old Mitch Payton.

It's amazing how much better you perform when you're properly well fed. Not tired from driving 36 straight hours after race day and slamming Down McDonald's across the country. You're driving and the PC boys have the day off, eat right and can afford to hire Aldon Baker. Can you say cut lap times !?!? Schwing!!

that and the pc bikes get to that first turn awfully speedy.

Back