whats on your xmas list?

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
heres my really long wish list, hopefully i can get a few things checked off of here!!!!!

towing mirrors for the truck (lifted truck with little mirrors = awful IMO)
fender flares for the truck
another set of gear from oneal
gear bag
lots of mx socks (i rip holes in them in like 3 rides i feel like)
some one ind. apparel
bench grinder
shop stool..im over standing/crouching when i work on stuff. im getting old and fat and want to sit down.
new floor jack
a watch
pit posse tire changing stand and scissor lift stand
gun ammo / clays

John250

PR Founding Father
I am not gonna get the new YZ 450 so I suppose I would like to get a new style FOX Roost Deflector.....One of the slim ones to go with my two sets of gear I just bought.

hershey

PR Elite
With a hot chick like this on it......

mercedes_terrell_miss_supercross_01-550x366.jpg

MX955

PitRacer Pro
Last year I was a good boy & Santa brought me my 2010 RMZ chassis with the KTM 200SX engine that I asked for:

DSC2039-L.jpg

This year I'm asking for a new Toyhauler!

outlaw20270079a2011.jpg

outlaw20270079a2021.jpg

Meister

PR Founding Father
Kames started the day with 40 AR's... There are two left.. One has my name on it.. Pickin it up along with a case of ammo and 5 mags! haha

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
jeez. and awesome. im jealous. i want one bad but cant justify it right now. i have plenty of friends with them and they all complain when shooting about ammo being too much.. so i got a mean looking s&w m&p 22 that looks just like an AR and is real fun to plink with.. lol. wont quite help much when zombies take over or the world ends or whatever is going to happen. sadly for all the goodies I put on it, I could have bought an AR. but i can shoot it all day for 10 bucks. wont be doing that with an ar!

Meister

PR Founding Father
I want this gun mainly for varmint hunting. Will make a good defense weapon if needed as well. I will eventually buy a 22 conversion kit exactly for your reason.. However, .223 isnt THAT expensive.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
If you think flipping bikes is easy way to make money Crute.......wait till this Assault ban takes effect. Nobody can buy an Ak or an AR and you have a few. I could see AK's being sold for minumum of 3 grand after the ban takes effect and you can get them now for like $300-400.

Just get a 9mm reciever for the AR and it's just as cheap to shoot that as it is your XD.