Going South in December... Any takers?

I was planning on going to East Bend MX in SC b/c it seems to be the closest. I thought Thunder Valley would work out, but I cannot determine if they are still open. Does anyone know? I have looked into Crystal Coast, Revolution, and Center Road, still east Bend seems to be the closest at 450 miles from Macedonia, Ohio. If anyone knows of NC tracks that are in a similar distance or closer please let me know.

If anyone is interested in coming along, I may be interested in taking 1-2 additional riders. We will put everything in my trailer and stay at some nearby CHEAP motels. Just help me with the expenses. PM me if you are interested. I was thinking about going right after Christmas or something. Thanks. Rich

ncmp and palmetto would be my 2 choices!!! not sure about thunder valley being open or not anymore but i dont remmeber it being that great of a track anyways..

ncmp is awesome... while you are close, look up archers lodge. its a sand track close to durham. a few years ago i went south to ride with mcdade, streit, and boyer and we went there a day after it rained because all the other tracks were beat. it was amazing.

Palmetto is sweet. TNT doesn't have best track maintenance but they offer a lot if you are taking the boys. They have an mx track and supercross track that is rideable by all. A couple kids tracks as well and woods to ride in.

Palmetto is sweet. TNT doesn't have best track maintenance but they offer a lot if you are taking the boys. They have an mx track and supercross track that is rideable by all. A couple kids tracks as well and woods to ride in.

east bend is in north carolina. and center road is only 1/2 hour away. but there only open on sunday.

I think thunder valley is now mx421. I'm not 100% sure about that though. Seems to be the same area, and pictures kind of look similar.

Been to revolution. It was a pretty fun track. TNT has always sucked when I've been there. Save your $$ and take some more time and head to Monster Mtn.!

I was planning on going to East Bend MX in SC b/c it seems to be the closest. I thought Thunder Valley would work out, but I cannot determine if they are still open. Does anyone know? I have looked into Crystal Coast, Revolution, and Center Road, still east Bend seems to be the closest at 450 miles from Macedonia, Ohio. If anyone knows of NC tracks that are in a similar distance or closer please let me know.

If anyone is interested in coming along, I may be interested in taking 1-2 additional riders. We will put everything in my trailer and stay at some nearby CHEAP motels. Just help me with the expenses. PM me if you are interested. I was thinking about going right after Christmas or something. Thanks. Rich

ncmp looks really cool. i was planning on trying to go to monster maintain in feb. that place looks killer. i have some plans to do some trail riding with a few friends in TN on dec 28,29,30, but if plans change, i might be interested in heading south for some MX instead. no problem with splitting expenses. i can PM you once i know more.

I think Crute, Nash, Ahola(maybe), myself and Henry will be headed south December 27-January 1st. Goin to weinerts (sp)?

Crystal coast was fun. Camped there with hook ups for a week 2 years ago. Wanted to go back...but they sold the land for stupid money to a developer. The owner even sounded bumbed about it when I called.

Crystal coast was fun. Camped there with hook ups for a week 2 years ago. Wanted to go back...but they sold the land for stupid money to a developer. The owner even sounded bumbed about it when I called.

The Jammer has it now. Closed Dec 7th - 27th. Will re-open Dec 28th. Hook ups Electric and Water. The cabins are still there for rent. Decent showers and potties if you need to stay in the cabins. We'll be back there in January. Pretty cool place with several tracks/training areas. There's a ride/barbecue going on Dec31st/Jan1st. Pay for riding and the bbq is free. Parking is flat and grassy.

Back