ATTENTION Ohio Track Owners/Promoters

KTMkarl794

PR Addict
In an effort to help the MX community in Ohio, I would like to inform any track owners looking to have the best dirt in Ohio. I work for a Natural Resource company that specializes in mulch and soils.

This time of year through Jan/Feb of 2013 we can offer some pretty good deals on bulk mulch, compost, soil conditioners, mushroom compost, etc. Delivery can be held till the sping and payment terms are negotiable as well.

We deliver by the truckload and depending on the product can get anywhere from 50-100 yards/truck.

Curious if anyone would have any interest. The soil conditioner is a great product that I have added to my practice track in medina with great results. Typically the dirt out there is rock hard clay when dry or tacky slop when wet, few bags of soil conditioner in my favorite corners, till it in, and I have had perfectly loamy corners all year :) !

If interested feel free to send me a PM or respond here.

Mushroom compost?

shrooms.jpg

Pit, as interesting as that album looks.....our mushroom compost is exactly what it sounds like. The compost and soil that is used to grow organic mushrooms for produce, is extremely high in nutrients and great for breaking down clay. It's geared a little more towards your recreational gardener.

Briarcliff, Meadowlarks....greatly appreciate your interest and sending you contact info now!

Thanks for taking the time to explain the program Kyle, BC is very interested in trying to improve its soil (yes it can get better everyone). Maybe after we mix it up you can sell the real Ultimate Mx soil? Bc dirt on roids.

Sorry guys was out of town this weekend. Jeremy I have some pretty cool things in the works after talking to some of the "engineers" about a custom mix. I'll be calling you later this week when I have some pricing nailed down. Some of our older inventory that we wouldn't bag and put in stores for horticultural sales would work great for motocross applications since you won't be growing food with it.

Yes all of our products are 100% organic. Feel free to check out our website www.garick.com for more info on our products.

Back