Route 62 race January 5th $200.00 Open pit bike overall

Next indoor race is Jan 5th. $200.00 pay out for overall open pit bike class.

1st $100.00
2nd $50.00
3rd $25.00
4th $15.00
5th $10.00

Just a thought...is this a day or night race?

I ask because the evening of January 5 is filled with gobs of moto on tv...Arenacross and then Anaheim 1. I think there's even something moto related prior to the Arenacross broadcast. That kind of live coverage on tv might hurt your event's attendance.

Just a thought...is this a day or night race?

I ask because the evening of January 5 is filled with gobs of moto on tv...Arenacross and then Anaheim 1. I think there's even something moto related prior to the Arenacross broadcast. That kind of live coverage on tv might hurt your event's attendance.
It is a day I believe! The one we hit was over by 4 ish. Plenty of time for tv Moto later! My dilemma is that I love football and hate to miss the first round of the playoffs! We may come, but we may also make it 14 hours parked in the garage watching the ole projector screen. :)

It is a day I believe! The one we hit was over by 4 ish. Plenty of time for tv Moto later! My dilemma is that I love football and hate to miss the first round of the playoffs! We may come, but we may also make it 14 hours parked in the garage watching the ole projector screen. :)

Gonna try and make this one... I have one fifty left, needs to be ridden!

Back