A tommy beckett sighting. (Rare)

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kItNYz514hg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rare footage of The Thomas Beckett. He always comes out and rides on those wierd days. (like a december day, or like that day in February when scenic opened and couldnt water because the pond was frozen...we all remember that day. Sigh)
00:57 Leg swag.

You can catch JR on Lake Erie every weekend....That's his new love...I see he is slowly loving the ole 2 Stroke again though!

George...you cant put too much time on that old bomber bike now , so that limits riding time

Wait a minute, were you just blowin smoke about running +25 and 2 stroke qualifiers for Loretta's this year? I hope not, I told my dad and he got all excited and marked all the qualifiers and regionals on the schedule. YOU'RE COMMITTED NOW.

My brother isn't really interested in racing he just likes to ride. I think my dad enjoyed taking me racing because he loved to watch it and work on the bikes. He always asks my brother about racing and broc is like "eh.....not today, or lets just go practice. "

You have to talk to Tommy..hes a big boy now ,but if he wants to I'm in...you know me..but if he wants to do that he will most likely be riding his old 2 strokes.I know you will have to get him interested in moto before the weather gets warm enough to be out on the lake doing water moto.

No he needs his suspension done and those smokers will do just fine. Ask Dave jones. Big 1n on a 7 year old 2 stroke 125 bike!

And water moto is great cross train for moto.

No he needs his suspension done and those smokers will do just fine. Ask Dave jones. Big 1n on a 7 year old 2 stroke 125 bike!

And water moto is great cross train for moto.

maybe on a standup. ive had a couple of superjets laying around for a long time now. keep a set of buoys tied up in our marina for quick water moto courses when its too rough to take the nautique out.

maybe on a standup. ive had a couple of superjets laying around for a long time now. keep a set of buoys tied up in our marina for quick water moto courses when its too rough to take the nautique out.

you should part ways with one of those superjets!!! or just let me borrow it for a while!!! the day i sold my 750sx was a sad day. stand ups are an awesome workout for moto. sit downs not so much.

Two type of watercraft: 1. Stand up (jet ski). 2. Water quad (sit down). I love stand ups. I'd like to get a superjet as my parents live in roaming shores and I could dock it there and ride it. Just can't find a nice one that isn't asking a fortune.

I lived there from 1996 till 2007. End of the lake by the overflow dam! Can see the baker racing trailer from the lake! Ha.

Two type of watercraft: 1. Stand up (jet ski). 2. Water quad (sit down). I love stand ups. I'd like to get a superjet as my parents live in roaming shores and I could dock it there and ride it. Just can't find a nice one that isn't asking a fortune.

Dad has a cottage in Marblehead.. that's where I'm at all summer.

And I picked up my last superjet hull for $150. Bought a running 701 out of a blaster for $400. It's a squarenose but can't beat it for $550.

IMAG0298.jpg

cant beat it for 550. i picked up my 750sx for 350 bucks!! huge pain in the butt to get the title and all that, but it all worked out in the end. was the best most reliable ski ive ever had.... sold it for $1500, never put a dime into it other than gas to/from for a couple inspections and title work and all that.

my buddy picked up a 650sx for ~600? $350 for a 750 is a great deal. they seem to be going up a bit in value now. still want a round nose SJ but i don't ride it enough to justify the $

yeah i actually had mine listed for 1400 and sold it for more than my asking price, AND they drove from canada to get it. it was crazy. I had several people calling (a lot from canada) and many offering to pay more than my asking price. I guess I should have asked a little more, but at first I had no hits on it then within a few days had a ton. I'll scoop one up again if I can get a deal on it, just to play for a bit then resell it.

Back