A tommy beckett sighting. (Rare)

MotoDad17

PR Founding Father
Two type of watercraft: 1. Stand up (jet ski). 2. Water quad (sit down). I love stand ups. I'd like to get a superjet as my parents live in roaming shores and I could dock it there and ride it. Just can't find a nice one that isn't asking a fortune.

You come out and ride the 300x and tell me if its not a work out just to stay on the thing..thats if you ride them like we do WFO ...usually put 30+ miles on every time out and belive me you feel it especially when you fall off @ 50 mph

MX315

PR Addict
All of this bullshit has nothing to do with Dirt Bikes......All the reason you do not see tommy jr riding!!!! Damn it!

MotoDad17

PR Founding Father
Calm down Joe,before you slash some one....I think he has the bug again to ride,the 250 suspension is off the bike and he is taking it to get freshened up..new tires and sprockets and chain on the 125..he might race +25 this year and 2 stroke ..but he has been out of it for a while now and it might not like it used to be. I got Tommy started racing to get him away from living in the inner city of Cleveland and spend as much time as I could with him growing up....not to chase the dream.I would love to get back to the track and see some of the people we met through the years.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
seen him more in the last 3 months than in the last 3 years, so hopefully he sticks to it a little bit. ill have to pick up a water toy so i can come out and do that. only reason i sold mine were because i didnt have anyone to go with anymore locally, and its not really something you want to do solo.

MX315

PR Addict
Beckett's some of the nicest people I ever met though moto...well first threw bobby yo...Then Moto...Still the best pics u can get is from Big Tom....And I still have the taste of The Malvern Burgers Beckett style from 5 years ago! MOTO!!

MalvernMX

seen him more in the last 3 months than in the last 3 years, so hopefully he sticks to it a little bit. ill have to pick up a water toy so i can come out and do that. only reason i sold mine were because i didnt have anyone to go with anymore locally, and its not really something you want to do solo.

I have 2 like new Honda aquatrax that really don't think I am ever going to have time to use. I should just sell them. Hmmmm.