Tampa Florida for X-MAS... Where to Ride?

Hey guys I am heading down to the Tampa area on Friday and will be there until 12/26/12... I talked the old lady into allowing some moto time as long as I don't have to drive very far.... does anyone know of some good practice tracks in the area ???

Ocala is a bit of a drive, but Hard Rock is in Ocala. A MX friend of mine is in Tampa. I will give him a call.

Hard rock, air dania (if its still there), reddick, dade city...gatorback (would be worth the drive for open practice. They hold a few I think. )

if you're going to ocala bring the heavy duty tubes and tire spoons. I flatten a tire there every single time I go

Here is the track info I got in a message from a friend of mine that lives in St. Petersburg. Hope this helps, these tracks are local to the Tampa area and will keep your wife happy.

Sunshine Mx. Eastbay MX. Bartow MX. All three have websites, and are on Facebook.
Sunshinemotocross.com 4300 126th. Ave. N. Clearwater, Fl. 33762
Eastbaymotocross.com 6334 Burts Rd. Tampa, Fl. 33619
Bartowmotocross.com 1585 Centennial Blvd. Bartow, Fl. 33830

I rode Sunshine when I was down there a couple years ago. It was ok - sandy, but fun. Not too big though.

Sweet ! Thanks guys I think I am going to try hitting up East Bay and Sunshine MX for sure... Looks like all the tracks require a membership down there just to practice though... so I will probably just hit those two up a few times.

Bartow is nice. We have been there two years in a row . Lots of seat time , big track . Thy combine the super cross and the longer outdoor during practice.

Back