Ouch!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Saw this on MSN!

<iframe width="480" height="270" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight='0' scrolling="no" src="http://hub.video.msn.com/embed/f851a0de-5d5f-440f-b26d-e87155349b12/?vars=c3luZGljYXRpb249dGFnJmxpbmtiYWNrPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuYmluZy5jb20lMkZ2aWRlb3MmbWt0PWVuLXVzJmNvbmZpZ0NzaWQ9TVNOVmlkZW8mY29uZmlnTmFtZT1zeW5kaWNhdGlvbnBsYXllciZmcj1zaGFyZWVtYmVkLXN5bmRpY2F0aW9uJmxpbmtvdmVycmlkZTI9aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRmVudGVydGFpbm1lbnQubXNuLmNvbSUyRnZpZGVvcHJldmlldyUyRiUzRmNoYW5uZWxpbmRleCUzRDclMjZmcm9tJTNEZW4tdXNfbXNuaHB2aWRtb2QlMjZ2aWRlb0lkJTNEJTdCMCU3RCUyMyUyRnZpZGVvJTJGZjg1MWEwZGUtNWQ1Zi00NDBmLWIyNmQtZTg3MTU1MzQ5YjEy">
<A href="http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview/?channelindex=7&from=shareembed-syndication&videoId=f851a0de-5d5f-440f-b26d-e87155349b12#/video/f851a0de-5d5f-440f-b26d-e87155349b12&src=v5:embed:syndication:&from=mpl_en-us_Entertainment_Downtime_sd_dest" target="_new" title="Motocross racer lands on opponent">Video: Motocross racer lands on opponent</A>
</iframe>

this was on brotocross not too long ago, you should check it out for a longer version of the video, glad im not linin up at the gate with this dude.

And people say we need to just get comfortable riding with +40 and +40 sport ( who cant jump and are unpredictable ) on the track at the same time!

The yelling added to the shock value of the video for sure!

The brotocross write up on that video made me crack up... Here's the link to the long version of it

"Perfect video. Like, right from the beginning, I was in. Had me hooked right when everyone is smoking the clutch on the concrete start. A start for the Beginner class always results in one of two sounds: smoked clutches and tires on a concrete start, or the quick BLAP then silence as everyone corrects themselves from the whiskey throttle wheelies on a dirt start. This was obviously the former. But then homeboy is ten different types of squirrelly on the course and then it’s only getting better. When you’ve made five saves and your only in turn three, you know your luck has to run out eventually. We could even go as far as to say that the actual crash wasn’t his fault, but then again, it takes a definite degree of self-awareness when riding the D class to understand that the people in front of you are probably not going to hit a 90 footer on the first lap. Or ever."

Check out this other horrible desert crash he just posted here

I bet that dude had some pants pudding with a side order of a trip to the hospital with that one that was ugly!!!

to all the young guys, try to never deviate at all around jumps stay as straight as possible!!

Back