Free Motorcycle Show Tickets!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
The next two people to purchase an OMA hoodie will get two free tickets to the Ohio Motorcycle Show at the IX Center Jan. 25-27th. Make sure you put in the notes "Free Tix". So to be clear thats two tickets per hoodie, I have four total. Im going by the payment received time, so obviously the paypal on the omxa.net site is the fastest way!

Holy crap! I was! LOL!

I dont even wanna know what the "other" website was.. Now ill probably get fired for trying to access it! lol

Holy crap! I was! LOL!

I dont even wanna know what the "other" website was.. Now ill probably get fired for trying to access it! lol

LOL, I was kidding too!

Ok Everybody> www.omxa.net Do not, I repeat do not get those letters out of order!!

We may have to reconsider the name and website............Right Jason??? Whats it cost to re-wrap a bus and trailer?? LOL.

LOL, I was kidding too!

Ok Everybody> www.omxa.net Do not, I repeat do not get those letters out of order!!

We may have to reconsider the name and website............Right Jason??? Whats it cost to re-wrap a bus and trailer?? LOL.

Heck no. I thought that was the iron man award for the guy with most class overal season championships. We're t you sayin something about the omax with 2 hard candy girls in a private viewing booth?

Tickets still up for grabs! Buy a hoodie, help support the OMA, and get you and a buddy into the I-X center motorcycle show for free.

Back