Looking for these gear sets

scatesmx13

PR Addict
I am looking for two different sets of gear. I don't care if gloves are included or not, and prefer the pants most of all (will buy separate). New or used, anything should be better than the conditions we have. Sizes are pending/approximate (I don't know our sizes and not asking the man because I'd prefer it as a gift. Need to check his gear when I go home). If you have these sets, PLEASE message me. The best pictures I have of the gear are attached.

2008 Women's Thor Phase, blue and white. Pants size 2/4, M jersey, size 8?/M gloves. Women's, not girl's, and this set is different than the next year, which has tan. Would greatly prefer this set.

2008 Men's Thor Core, blue and burgandy. Pants size 32, M jersey. Probably M gloves.

Both of these sets are mine and my boyfriend's all time favorite. It's taken 5 years to wear holes in the cloth knees, and only after sandpaper griptape on the tank. My waist buckle has been broken since the first year and has been held together by shoestring.

His pants have holes in the knees about the size of basketballs, and he keeps wearing them. Just says he really likes the gear, so I would like to get him another pair.

Our shirts have minor wear, holes, and stains, but could still consider new. Not worried about the gloves.

ALSO, if anyone has a blue or black Thor Women's tanktop, looks more of a sports style than sexy style. I use mine for riding. Has white sides and the same swirly logo as what's on my blue gear. Size M or L. I've only ever seen it at a kiosk at Loretta's, in 2008.

Will discuss price if anyone actually has them. DSC6386aaa-XL.jpgResizedImage951341788030668.jpg
Sorry if this isn't in the right area, move if needed.

I was looking on Amazon, Ebay, and Shopwiki. lots of Thor Blue/white. More on Ebay than anywhere. At least 6 sets on the first page.

I also really like the Thor Core stuff from about 2005-2008, especially compared to the new style Thor stuff that just seems to look too much like everyone else's gear.

I have a set of black and white Core from 2005 that I wear all the time and nothing has come apart on them yet. Though I've not owned it, I really like the maroon and blue gear also. I use to occasionally look for this era of Thor gear on Ebay / Amazon and have never found it in my size (32). Good luck finding this stuff, if you come across a stash of it, let me know :)

Ohh man I must not know how to use eBay or something...I got crap for results. I think I might go for it, although I asked him today he said he wears size 32. I'll make him fit.. Glad there is still time left! Hope I could manage to get it in time for Christmas.

Never been to Iron Pony, but Kames didn't have either except kids size.

Thanks for help, still interested in the other stuff if anyone sees it.

Back