Random thought

Bubba's got a bend going on

bubba.jpg
barcia.jpg
Ryan-Villopoto.jpg

My guess is they just grab a brand new hat out of the box and slap it on the winner. Half the time you see the podium guys chuck em 2 seconds after the interview. But yes flat billers can suck it.

Bubba wins there......his hat looks normal.

Everybody tries to act different than what they are: prime example, when Crute, myself and Judd go ride, Judd is definitely the whitest guy in the truck. Stacy is the blackest and I'm just caught in between trying to figure out what is wrong with Stacy mentally. . .

Everybody tries to act different than what they are: prime example, when Crute, myself and Judd go ride, Judd is definitely the whitest guy in the truck. Stacy is the blackest and I'm just caught in between trying to figure out what is wrong with Stacy mentally. . .

Bahahahahahaha

From what I know about u 3.....Stacy lives for moto....Breathes moto,rides any chance he can,Collects bikes and has no clue what bike he likes and he is a cool moto person to have around.....Unless there is sweets around then he is no fun.....Jud....I kinda don't like,We had a private ride one day somewhere,It's was super muddy like crazy mud,I wanted to hit this sweet jump on my 125 first before anyone,So I rode towards the jump like 15 times to make a line and the next time though I was going to hit it...Jud comes though and hits first on his 450.. So I hate him for that!!! And Georgie.....I see you and rocket cowriting a Book in a few years..How to get to Loretta's and the secrets to racing in motocross...oh and Barrington.....You are the man on all fronts in my mind...After u sent me the twitter of the chick in 50s video,I knew you were the man!

So what you're saying is...(based entirely on the picture above)....Judd is Bubba, You're Villo, and Stacy is Barcia....

From what I know about u 3.....Stacy lives for moto....Breathes moto,rides any chance he can,Collects bikes and has no clue what bike he likes and he is a cool moto person to have around.....Unless there is sweets around then he is no fun.....Jud....I kinda don't like,We had a private ride one day somewhere,It's was super muddy like crazy mud,I wanted to hit this sweet jump on my 125 first before anyone,So I rode towards the jump like 15 times to make a line and the next time though I was going to hit it...Jud comes though and hits first on his 450.. So I hate him for that!!! And Georgie.....I see you and rocket cowriting a Book in a few years..How to get to Loretta's and the secrets to racing in motocross...oh and Barrington.....You are the man on all fronts in my mind...After u sent me the twitter of the chick in 50s video,I knew you were the man!

haha my bad that 450 hooks up like a mo fo', i was just helpin ya make some lines :D haha that was a good day of riding

Back