OMA Schedule is up!

let the points chasers begin!!!! you would need a 100k a year job to hit the entire series! nice looking series for sure! good work guys! there are some good tracks involved! cant wait to race beans again!

I wouldn't think anyone would hit the whole thing. That's the beauty of it. Don't do them all, you shouldn't have to hit them all, or do if your that harcore. Pick what series or events fit you best. Just enjoy yourself, that's what we want this to be all about.

I know some of those are sweet tracks. But man-- there are alotta races scheduled. (I'm not being facetious at all-- I have a ton of respect for Jason and Jeremy, and all the HARD work they put in-- so I want the races to go well as much as they do), but did you guys think too many events helped to stink up the CRA? I know we talked about the lack of cooperation to move the tracks into the modern age, but there are two ways of looking at a super full schedule. Just my opinions BTW.

We already KNOW that we are in an age of "riders" or "practicers", rather than full on racers. I'd kinda rather schedule far less events. and maximize the turnouts at each of them. If you had alot of ride/practice days as opposed to races-- it seems like you'd have better turnouts at each of the race days. I know for sure that I enjoy racing on tracks that I know inside and out, rather than 4 laps of practice then line up to race. (Bear in mind that I don't even race anymore, and when I did-- I was an average C rider... so I wasn't any good anyway).

On the other hand-- if you don't have enough events, then the points chasers will start to dabble into the CRA, and other series. Then get caught up in the points-- and those other series will become the priority for the rider as the season continues.

Maybe you'll have to see how the turnouts are-- and maybe poll the riders who DON'T show up to see why they don't. Kind of learn as you go I guess.

Now that you guys have a schedule, any chance of scheduling a 4-6 event pit bike series to go along with it-- so we can get it on the calendar early? We raced on the small track at OIR in the TV Land races, but these days- we tend to have more fun on the big tracks. BC has the C track which is pit- able. Lets get some rules/classes and some dates up if we're gonna do it. --L*64

yeeeaaa buddddy

I wouldn't think anyone would hit the whole thing. That's the beauty of it. Don't do them all, you shouldn't have to hit them all, or do if your that harcore. Pick what series or events fit you best. Just enjoy yourself, that's what we want this to be all about.

Im building my work schedule (and probably my divorce lol) around some of these events, should be a great year!!
thanks for all your work Jason and Jeremy
Jonny c-

We are only taking your 15 best finishes for year end, and thats not a minimum (YOU DONT HAVE TO RACE THAT MANY), and crowning champions in each series as well as end of the year. So find your OMA, make your schedule. This is not CRA, you dont have to race 35 races, heck I would bet you dont need to race 15 to win in OMA, but I guess we will see.

15 races-- yeah, that's a pretty good way to go. I was thinking around that number in my head for about how many races I raced per year when I did race. Good idea.

Post up about the pit bike races when and if you get around to thinking about it. --L*64

Some tweaks to the schedule have been made, I had a couple mondays in there, oops!

Also, OIR cannot have Saturday practice so, I ammended their weekends to just race day.

Not pot stirring here AT ALL! But how about spreading out the revolution series races throughout the year? The idea of a 7 race series is appealing and Id love to hit the revolution series but i just cant see myself racing 3 weekends in a row and later 2 more in a row. Kids and other things just dont allow for that type of commitment.

Will all the involved/sanctioned tracks be permitted to run open practice sessions whilst other sanctioned tracks are open/ racing ?

Will all the involved/sanctioned tracks be permitted to run open practice sessions whilst other sanctioned tracks are open/ racing ?

Only if you have an OMA number reserved may you run that number in a class whilst A1 party has started. Just Sayin........

Only if you have an OMA number reserved may you run that number in a class whilst A1 party has started. Just Sayin........

Yes, but can one OMA track run an open practice session whilst another OMA track is holding a race ? Very crucial and significant to the success of the series, me thinks.

Back