So Yeah, It's Official. Jan 5th.

RupertX

PR Elite
830PM Eastern Starts the live ARENACROSS from Worcester, Mass. on Speed TV, followed by LIVE ANAHEIM Supercross.

High 5 to all. Prepare thy finest meats and cheeses, arrange thy wenches, spirits, bean-bag chairs and slippery oils.

830PM Eastern Starts the live ARENACROSS from Worcester, Mass. on Speed TV, followed by LIVE ANAHEIM Supercross.

High 5 to all. Prepare thy finest meats and cheeses, arrange thy wenches, spirits, bean-bag chairs and slippery oils.

GIDDYUP......(note to self....get wenches).......

Don`t forget Ohio native,ex-pro flat tracker,current AMA Superbike rider Larry Pegram. :)
Looks like there going to be airing his show right before the SX at 9pm.

http://superbikeplanet.com/2012/Dec/12121272.htm

I Hate to Br... Who am I kidding I love to BRAG!!!
Already got plenty of OIL and A SMOKIN HOT wench! I don't need any cheese and I bring my own Meat.
OMG! See how I did that... Nasty! LOL!

I Hate to Br... Who am I kidding I love to BRAG!!!
Already got plenty of OIL and A SMOKIN HOT wench! I don't need any cheese and I bring my own Meat.
OMG! See how I did that... Nasty! LOL!

Oh my. A rather shocking and scandalous declaration that has rendered us aghast. Stunned. Mildly shaken.

So are we meeting up at 8:30 then???? Who's organizing this party? I dont know if the OMA can back this party if "other" parties are going on at the same time. You know if you want a better turn out, you need to shut those other parties down, dont ya??? Im mean isnt that party promotoing 101? Dont even answer my questions with a question, or I will bust out the greatest dingerism of all time.

Okay now I'm confused. What is the payout for the 31.5+/- class? Can I run my 12 oz. bottle in the draft class?

Okay now I'm confused. What is the payout for the 31.5+/- class? Can I run my 12 oz. bottle in the draft class?

I say we boycott, I mean until we know exactly what we are partying for here.......Whats the point, right?

Now, say cooler heads prevail, could we reserve a table? And if we do, do we have to sit at the same table all night, or can other people sit there?

How much are you paying for A class riders to attend?

Not sure what you all are talking about here, but I am thinking that I maybe kinda sorta may possibly in a way show up early so's I can get my seats for my drinks and whatnot. Unfortuantely I am thinking I will be paying out more that I am getting paid at my table. New math tells me nothing minus something equals the something because you had nothing. Am I right?! Am I right?!!

So are we meeting up at 8:30 then???? Who's organizing this party? I dont know if the OMA can back this party if "other" parties are going on at the same time. You know if you want a better turn out, you need to shut those other parties down, dont ya??? Im mean isnt that party promotoing 101? Dont even answer my questions with a question, or I will bust out the greatest dingerism of all time.

My wish is that Scoob shows up, pukes in your beer and renders you speechless. BevSource tonight ?

Easy killer, I still havent signed the papers yet, I can pull the plug there chatchy. Kidding, meeting up with the manager monday.......

Im sure I will have them then also......But thanks for showing the love and trying!

Maybe if you all lived closer to my place it would work out easier with babysitters and all, as a matter of fact why dont you move the track too?

Just FYI, I did make it official today with Damons, we do in fact have the entire dining area with all the Tv's starting at 9:30, we are allowed to congregate in the bar area, which overlooks the dining area at 8:30 to watch arenacross, they did say that they could put it on for us too.

According to Rupert Pellett he has plenty of accomodations for campers; a sofa couch, 4 blown out bean bags at his house, which 5.9 miles from Damon's. He also has couple hundred rooms available at the Courtyard by Marriot which is roughly 3 miles from Damon's, dont bother with reservations, just show up up 2 am and mention his name........

Back