How to: Ride.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Alright so this kid can scream. And if you get bored in the middle of the video (which I never did) scroll to the end and my jaw dropped in utter "Schock." Kid was just straight hauling through those deep rollers before the finish....I don't think he ever let off. SCREEEAMAMAMEMMEAMEAMEAMEAMEWAUH.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vuShmB_u8tI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Asweet!!! Love the 2stroke sound! Having just rode there it gives much greater appreciation for the speed through the rollers just before the finish

Did anyone elses eyes get tired trying to look ahead? Lol. I hate when the gopro is aimed just a hair too low! ...

he tripled outta the rollers before the finish.. jesus. i wanted to do that but was too scared of gettin squirley and launchin off the little up hill thing after it..

Asweet!!! Love the 2stroke sound! Having just rode there it gives much greater appreciation for the speed through the rollers just before the finish

Did anyone elses eyes get tired trying to look ahead? Lol. I hate when the gopro is aimed just a hair too low! ...

funny you mentioned that. i kept finding myself like lifitng my head, as if it was going to move the camera..lol!

Kid was just straight hauling through those deep rollers before the finish....I don't think he ever let off. QUOTE]

The bike couldn't handle it. Good thing he had a heck of a lot of roll left at the finish... That was schweet...

Two things. 1.) That kid is SOOOO lucky that bike didn't die on the face of that jump where he threw that nasty scrub 2.) I bet that kids dad could set a record for "fastest ring and piston change" because you know that kid eats 'em for breakfast

Two things. 1.) That kid is SOOOO lucky that bike didn't die on the face of that jump where he threw that nasty scrub 2.) I bet that kids dad could set a record for "fastest ring and piston change" because you know that kid eats 'em for breakfast

What'll it be this morning son? Eggs bacon? Son: Wiseco piston, ring and clutch please. With some VP to drink.

And that scrub/whip whatever was close to Bubba status.

Very enjoyable. Kid is on his game.

He was sleeping at the gate though... give that kid a good start, well it wouldnt make such an awsome vid!
He was putting on a clinic on passing, alternate lines. And not to be forgotten, how to wring every last bit of life out of your bike!

Back