2013 Fantasy Supercross is open, Merry Christmas

paris289

PR Member
I got the league set up for the 2013 Fantasy Supercross season. Please check it out.

www.motocrossfantasy.com

Im paying back 7 overall prizes this year. Everything from a New 2013 CRF250 to a set of Fly riding gear.

And also giving away weekly prizes to the top 3 in each of the 2 prize divisions. Thats 102 more chances of winning a prize.

If you dont want to pitch in the $20 to get into the prize divisions, at least join the free "Pit Racer" Bench Racing Division.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas to all.

Justin

Signed up a couple of days ago . Justin has done a great job with this program . It has been a lot of fun trying to get the best picks and develope a strategy to do so . I find myself paying a lot more attention to and learning more about riders whom I might not have given a second thought in the past . Prizes are nice too and there are many chances . Never thought a grumpy , old , computer challenged , SOB like me would enjoy this , but I do . Not doing the PR Bench Racing thing this year : takes extra time and it seems like a lot of guys(gals) drop out during the season . Give it a try .

Back