What did ya get for Christmas!

some shoes, a jacket, a new bench grinder, shop stool, watch, some ammo, new mirrors for the truck, and some misc stuff

just put in a $400 order to pit posse for stuff for myself lol.. tire changing stand, scissor lift stand, some tubes, etc. also ordered the stubby tire changing tool from rocky mountain. may order a gear bag and some gear too. might as well get all the spending outta the way now and finish off christmas broke.

oh picked up another 125 yesterday too. dirt bikes and dirt bike related products are becoming more expensive than my house and cars combined lol

some shoes, a jacket, a new bench grinder, shop stool, watch, some ammo, new mirrors for the truck, and some misc stuff

just put in a $400 order to pit posse for stuff for myself lol.. tire changing stand, scissor lift stand, some tubes, etc. also ordered the stubby tire changing tool from rocky mountain. may order a gear bag and some gear too. might as well get all the spending outta the way now and finish off christmas broke.

oh picked up another 125 yesterday too. dirt bikes and dirt bike related products are becoming more expensive than my house and cars combined lol

That's it....going back to school to become a computer nerd

First christmas in a long time where I didn't get any dirtybike parts. Only moto related item was my parents having my lorretta lynn's bib framed, that was pretty cool, thought I lost the damn thing.

Other then that, books, clothes, a briefcase, and rogaine (from the comedian in the family).....getting old sucks haha

Closest thing I got to moto stuff was a gift cert to Kames! Oh and a photoshop pic of me and the Obama's , thanks Cameron!

Pops made me a moto mirror for my garage
photo.jpg

^^That's sick.

Mom got me a GoPro, Dad got me an art studio desk, boyfriend got me my own pair of roll-off goggles and a stearing stabilizer already installed on bike. Among other stuff.

I gave Eric my toolbox, another goggle case (still needs another too), and this:

final.jpg

My wife replaced my 09 with a 13. She also sent the forks and shock to Factory Connection.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 117
MX099 does she know yet how wonderful she is our are you waiting to thank her when she gets that first bill.

It was all her deal. She walked in with a big bag of money and left with a 13 and an empty bag.

Back