Summit Indoors - Jan. 10,11 & 12

Strouble

PR Addict
Hello Everyone!

The first OHMX race is upon us in a few weeks. CRA & Patriot Promotions is leading the way again with the aid of "Mighty" Mike Katin for the 2013 Summit Indoor MX. You can go to www.summitindoormx.com for all information and to register early.

For all Pit Bike inquiries please contact Jay Hershey at 440-213-8041

We also have a special night in-store for Saturday during intermission. We will have Ryan Reddick and Cliint Zentner strapped into a Polaris Razr to toss out give-aways, and maybe even do a few hot laps! Gonna be alot of fun folks!

Special thanks to Bair's Polaris/Victory for donating the RAZR!

Also to Kames Sports who has filled the void of Jac at MOTO-X, both being dedicated to OHMX for years!

Thank you Fox Racing and Piranha Pit-Bikes for sponsoring the 2013 Summit Indoors!​

Pro Pay-Out for Friday & Saturday is as follows:

250 Pro is 100% payback

Open Pro:

1 - $600
2 - $400
3 - $300
4 - $200
5 - $150
6 - $100
7 - $75
8 and below is 100% payback.

* All based on full gates.

PIT-BIKES - Please wear appropriate clothing. Promoter has power to make you put on more clothes before you can participate!

Could Money Quad get a longer race again like a few years ago? 12-15 laps? So far it seems like theres going to be a good turnout

Could Money Quad get a longer race again like a few years ago? 12-15 laps? So far it seems like theres going to be a good turnout

Things are looking good. I will look into your request and get back to you soon. Looking forward to seeing ya man!

Is a CRA membership required for practice on Thursday? Also, what is the practice format for bikes.. A,B,C.. Minis? With how long for each one? Thank you

No CRA Membership required for practice. We split them up into groups...Big Bikes (no A,B,C), Minis, Quads, Pee Wees, etc. We usually put no more than 14 bikes on the track at one time (7-8 quads). I know that at 2pm-4pm alot of riders aren't their so you get alot of track time. I believe it is 7-lap intervels. Your Welcome!

Back