First man down for supercross opener.

Unfortunately once one of the top riders crash out during the first few rounds that team will pick him up.

Hell, he is not hurt. If he is not at A1, it is no ones fault but his own. Buy a freaking bike and show up and race. Guess he only wants to race if everything is given to him free. Must be a democrat!

No no......Obama would NEVER have an off road motorcycle..come on, it burns fossil fuels and shredds up the beautiful dirt on the ground.

ivan tedesco ‏<s style="text-decoration: initial; color: rgb(187, 187, 187);">@</s>ivantedesco
I tried putting together a "privateer deal". I couldn't even get free handlebars from a long time sponsor.

ivan tedesco ‏<s style="text-decoration: initial; color: rgb(187, 187, 187);">@</s>ivantedesco
people have no idea what it takes to be competitive. I'm not the kind of guy to do something half ass.

Thats BS! Calling it loudly. I could get some free bars!!!!! Hot sauce needs handlers. Maybe he needs a todd.

I agree JO. Ivan could get some things together....and I am just guessing, but he PROBABLY has a set of bars lying around his garage. LOL. The dude wants everything FREE and is NOT willing to show up with a bike. Dang, he might realize what the privateers on the gate go through every year for little to nothing, and to spend more than they make.

what terrible news... Now who is Stewert going to crash into in the first corner of EVERY race. Ivan sucks. Who wants to pay him a $$$ so he can run around in the back of the back... i did it for years and never got a dime... wait,
I guess another washed up has been or never was will have to finish 15th since "Hot Sauce" is gone
... I just dont know how i am going to sleep tonight

Tedesco is done...he never should have got the last 2 rides he had... sad part is he's probably got a nice bank from being around when u got paid well to ride

I agree JO. Ivan could get some things together....and I am just guessing, but he PROBABLY has a set of bars lying around his garage. LOL. The dude wants everything FREE and is NOT willing to show up with a bike. Dang, he might realize what the privateers on the gate go through every year for little to nothing, and to spend more than they make.

The dude does this to make money, not spend it. What part of profit margin would
you like to know about?

Do you work for free?

The dude does this to make money, not spend it. What part of profit margin would
you like to know about?

Do you work for free?

I might if i were interviewing for a job! At this point if Ivan wants to continue racing, he is going to have to be on the track......with any half way decent results, he might get a ride during the season.....Someone will get hurt and a team will need a replacement rider. So yes Mr. Sturd, I would show up with a bike to try and land myself a job. Your a democrat, probably a union member, so yeah, your mentality, you would do nothing without being compensated.

I might if i were interviewing for a job! At this point if Ivan wants to continue racing, he is going to have to be on the track......with any half way decent results, he might get a ride during the season.....Someone will get hurt and a team will need a replacement rider. So yes Mr. Sturd, I would show up with a bike to try and land myself a job. Your a democrat, probably a union member, so yeah, your mentality, you would do nothing without being compensated.

Lol....Your trying for that award arent you?

Back