Joel Younkins Training Open Houses for Training Facility

Hi everyone just wanted to let everyone know I am holding two open houses at my new facility for anyone in the Youngstown area. Saturday Jan 12th from 1-4 & Sunday Jan 13th 11-2 will be my open houses before we begin training that next Monday the 14th! Everyone is welcomed to come check it out! Racers, all athletes, & adults will be able to train here. This will be a true sports performance facility. Imagine the complete opposite of a commercial gym. This is for serious individuals who are looking to achieve their goals! The facility is at 1336 Seaborn St, Mineral Ridge, Oh, 44440 Suite 3. Hope to see everyone there! Come out and say hi! For more info go to my website www.jytraining.com or you call my directly at (330) 770-7679 for any questions you may have. Please spread the word in the MX community!

Just want to let everyone know who plans on coming out this weekend to the open houses that if you sign up for one of my programs there, then you will receive 50% off of your first month of training!

Back