2013 West Virginia Indoor Motocross Championship

ActionSports

PR Addict
Registration is just a few days away from closing! If you haven't registered early make sure to do so. The deadline is just one second before we roll into the new year! The Action Sports crew has been hard at work the last couple days. The track is finished!!! (Will be putting pictures up in this forum) To pre-enter for Huntington go to www.ActionSportsRacing.com. Make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for race day updates. See you at the races!!!

16615_10151307538808996_181425277_n.jpg

224833_10151307538738996_1523799446_n.jpg

383769_10151307538598996_1532514253_n.jpg

382797_10151307538453996_927828335_n.jpg

Used to race there every year. I remember one year racing, it started snowing, and had to drive all the way home in blizzaed like conditions. It was a LONG ride home that year.

Hello everyone! There are just TWO DAYS left to pre-enter for the 2013 West Virginia Indoor Motocross Championship at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena, January 4th and 5th. Pre-entry closes at 11:59.59 December 31st. Online entry is $40 per class per day for amateurs, and $50 per class per day for the pros. Entering at the event is an extra $10 per class per day. Pit passes for mechanics and family members are $20 per day. Make sure to join the Action Sports mailing list, Like us at Facebook.com/ActionSportsRacing and Follow us on Twitter @ActionSportsMX for all the latest racing updates.

Make sure to listen to the Lone Wolfe MotoCast January 2nd at 8 P.M to find out about the West Virginia Indoor Motocross, and join the conversation during the show to talk about the upcoming season of AMA Supercross and Arenacross. Just head over to www.LoneWolfeMotoCast.com

For more information about the West Virginia Indoor MX go to www.ActionSportsRacing.com

We wish you all a Merry Christmas from everyone at Action Sports.

See you at the races!

Drew, Kyle and Ryan Wolfe
Action Sports Promotions

Final day to pre-enter!!!

Happy New Years Eve everyone! Today is the FINAL DAY to pre-enter for the 2013 West Virginia Indoor Motocross Championship at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena, January 4th and 5th. Pre-entry closes TONIGHT at 11:59.59. Online entry is $40 per class per day for amateurs, and $50 per class per day for the pros. Entering at the event is an extra $10 per class per day. Pit passes for mechanics and family members are $20 per day. Make sure to join the Action Sports mailing list, Like us at Facebook.com/ActionSportsRacing and Follow us on Twitter @ActionSportsMX for all the latest racing updates.

Make sure to listen to the Lone Wolfe MotoCast January 2nd at 8 P.M to find out about the West Virginia Indoor Motocross, and join the conversation during the show to talk about the upcoming season of AMA Supercross and Arenacross. Just head over to www.LoneWolfeMotoCast.com

For more information about the West Virginia Indoor MX go to www.ActionSportsRacing.com

We wish you all a Merry Christmas from everyone at Action Sports.

See you at the races!

Drew, Kyle and Ryan Wolfe
Action Sports Promotions

Made it down to check one of these out. Was a great time and well run. Thanks to RamJam for the training grounds and SRS and Eric for is fine suspension. Mitchy ended up 2nd in the 65 class and 4th in the 50 class. We did get a reminder of just how important the start is in these type races.

Mitch looks great on the 65. Textbook posture.

Thanks guys...yeah he is getting there...won't be long before he is smoking me!...Silvers already traded me for him in the Pitracer riding crew. Welcomed him for all rides and asked that I request permission before approved?

He is really starting to like the 65 over the 50....getting to cramped on the 50. He did tell me before his 65 main that he was not really into running it as he cannot touch the ground yet. I told him stay up and you will be fine...after the race he was stoked he battled for the win and now the 65 is his choice of rides...go figure.

All in all good stuff and he is having fun...me too with putting together some videos of him.

Have you put a lonnies jet kit in his bike yet? Well worth the small expense. Highly recommended it.

Back