Moto Resolutions

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Anyone got any New Years resolutions that are moto? I resolve to checking nuts and bolts more often, I get lazy sometimes.

#1 Train more this year and work on technique. I got Silvers in my sights!! Lol
#2 It is painfully obvious by popular vote I need to restrain from being a smartass on the board. Doubt that will happen though.
#3 Have more FUN with riding and the friends that come with it.
#4 Hit more new tracks
#5 Do more racing instead of just play riding

1. Hit some more Moto speceific workouts in the gym (circuit training, cardio)
2. Be better with my money so that when i want to ride/ race i have no excuse for not having the funds
3. Work my ass off this year on my disadvantaged, yet awesomely fun, two stroke... without getting frustrated... so that it's that much easier when i get a new 450

Try to hit more jumps and ride the track as it is intended. Use different lines and be just a little more competitive .
Practice more to get more speed and experience on the bike !

my moto resolutions for 2013 is to just get back to the basics, i feel i have a lot of potential to still release but havent due to a spotty career on the bike and lack of effective practice. so for me.....

1- get in shape, not only riding shape, i wanna be an animal on and off the bike, it will make me mentally stronger on the bike.
2- riding technique, i get lazy and use too much upper body, which in turn leads to getting tired quick and falling back. this year i wanna be out there relaxed, smooth, with a smile on my face. KDUB style.
3- have a blast with my homies, ridin, racin, traveling. ohh its gonna be good!

just have fun, all i care about anymore whether its chasing points in one of the OMA series or continuing to be a pro practicer for the year, whatever it shapes up to me im sure it will be a blast.

i started insanity a couple of weeks ago, for cardio i think that is pretty legit. check it out if you are looking for something. i did a little bit of p90x until i got hurt and it was good, but didnt touch the level of cardio that insanity does. ill be sticking with this throughout the winter.

Hire a mechanic
Add pitracer to my favorites
Travel to tracks we have never been to before
Take a backpack to the starting gate instead of filling my pockets with stuff
Get the step up at TV Land (might have to carry that one over to next year too) :)

Lose 60lbs so I can wedge my fat ass back into race pants.
Get a trials bike so I can run every off road class at vintage ddays become one of those crazy ass 50 parents since my youngest just turned 5

Not really moto-related, but one of my resolutions is to get on Facebook regularly and be a complete jerk and stir up crap on people's pages to piss them all off just for fun.
Heck, I've dealt with everyone else's crap for over a decade on here, now it's my turn! Time to see if everyone else can handle it, I don't think most people realize how big of a sarcastic a - hole I can really be! (some of you DO know, haha)

I started some stuff about a month ago about race classes, was pretty funny watching everyone get all freaked out. The best part was someone replying to it asking if I even race.

Lose 60lbs so I can wedge my fat ass back into race pants.
Get a trials bike so I can run every off road class at vintage ddays become one of those crazy ass 50 parents since my youngest just turned 5

Chris, the happiest day of your life will be the day you sell the LAST 50 and have nothing but a 65 and 85 in your garage. I think we went through 5 50s in 4 years. Seems as if everytime you turn around, you need a different 50....PW, KTM oil injected, 50jr, 50sr.......it never stops.

Chris, the happiest day of your life will be the day you sell the LAST 50 and have nothing but a 65 and 85 in your garage. I think we went through 5 50s in 4 years. Seems as if everytime you turn around, you need a different 50....PW, KTM oil injected, 50jr, 50sr.......it never stops.

I already can't wait for it. Already bought a pw and a 3 year old polini for him to learn on. No one made 60's back when I started so had to learn to race on an 80. He has been on the bikes twice and I am already shopping for toy haulers to have something to stay in at LL. yeah I need to slow down

Not really moto-related, but one of my resolutions is to get on Facebook regularly and be a complete jerk and stir up crap on people's pages to piss them all off just for fun.
Heck, I've dealt with everyone else's crap for over a decade on here, now it's my turn! Time to see if everyone else can handle it, I don't think most people realize how big of a sarcastic a - hole I can really be! (some of you DO know, haha)

I started some stuff about a month ago about race classes, was pretty funny watching everyone get all freaked out. The best part was someone replying to it asking if I even race.

Not on face book but GUILTY of the same concept non the less. Some people think its their job or they get bonus or something though!!! HA! HAAA!

OOPS! Just to be Healthy and Happy.

1. Get the shop finished and open to the public to hopefully help keep moto a tad cheaper for our moto community.
2. Get my arse out and ride.
3. Get my lil girl onto the pw I have waiting at the shop.

Back