2013 LL Supplemental Rules Out

This is a big change for 2013, not letting people drop back down to B/C:

6. Riders who have ever been classified as a Pro, Pro Am, or “A” rider in a non-youth class, are not eligible for any “B/C” designated class.
Pro, Pro Am, or “A” riders granted AMA reclassification may not compete in the “B/C” class in the national program.

Guess they got tired of looking for the holeshot devices which are now legal in the limited (stock) classes

This is a big change for 2013, not letting people drop back down to B/C

Indeed. I think we all saw it coming. There was a lot of drama last year around it.

Neat that they changed two stroke to B/C though. It opens up another class for any vet two stroke guys, though I'm sure it will still be much a faster class than Vet 30.

The 2 stroke B/C class will be cool, but it will be really fast for Vet's to have a shot at making it.

Guess they got tired of looking for the holeshot devices which are now legal in the limited (stock) classes

Its a joke anymore, I remember in 05 at the Crow qualifier, they didnt even know if we were allowed to run Grip Donuts, Everyone was pulling them off at the line. Now your allowed foam, grip tape, holeshot devices, unbreakable levers ( and perches What?!?) Step seats, ect.

Wont be long before they dont even have a limited (stock) class IMO.

Back