NEMX VIDEO...pretty cool looking!!

My son and I went to ride at NEMX this past Sat after picking up a '10 KTM 65 SX from Erie, PA. First time we have every been to this track. What a great time. I appreciate that they had separate sessions for the kids so I didn't have to worry about my kid on a 50cc getting landed on. The track layout is very cool. Nice big jumps. The facility is big. Amazing how much track you can fit indoors. Anyway, we will be back soon. My son asks me everyday !! Thanks for making our drive back much easier. My son slept all the way back to Columbus after riding all day. HA

Michael

My son and I went to ride at NEMX this past Sat after picking up a '10 KTM 65 SX from Erie, PA. First time we have every been to this track. What a great time. I appreciate that they had separate sessions for the kids so I didn't have to worry about my kid on a 50cc getting landed on. The track layout is very cool. Nice big jumps. The facility is big. Amazing how much track you can fit indoors. Anyway, we will be back soon. My son asks me everyday !! Thanks for making our drive back much easier. My son slept all the way back to Columbus after riding all day.

Michael

Thanks! We are glad you had such a great time and see you
soon!

Back