Top 10 Bike Fails Loading Unloading

haha that hiljack at the storage unit was the best, i wish i had a polaris scrambler and had only 1 tooth to brush.

I like how the dirt bike riders are the ones that walk the bikes up ramps, but the guys on street bikes try to ride them. They also have no concept of ground clearance.

1. The finance guy at Midwest got a new f150. Was all stoked to load his quad up in it. So after work that day we all are hanging out and he rides it up in. Always just pulled up till the bumper hit the front of the bed. Then lock it in park. Well the newer trucks bed as lower and he smashes out the rear window. He then says he wanted the sliding rear window instead. Good sense of humor.

2. While at spokes I do believe, we are again just hanging out. When we see a guy get on his bike and begin to ride it into the bed of his truck. Only issue was the easy up that was over it. Cleaned him off the bike. And flat onto his back on the tail gate.

2. While at spokes I do believe, we are again just hanging out. When we see a guy get on his bike and begin to ride it into the bed of his truck. Only issue was the easy up that was over it. Cleaned him off the bike. And flat onto his back on the tail gate.

James Thompson did that at Scenic once, probably the funniest thing I have ever seen him do. Not quite a funny as the time he did a moonsault off the back the water truck , but funny nonetheless.

3. I just remembered this one. I actually did this. At beans. Many many many moons ago. Back when there were woods to the left as you pulled up. It was getting pretty dark and everyone was packing up. Not a bike running anywhere. So I fire up my scooter and begin to ride up a ramp onto my open trailer. A quick tap of the front brake, a little slide and off balance I flip completely off the trailer. Bike lands upside down BMX style on the bars and revs WFO! Now I get to my feet and everyone is looking. Real smooth. Lol

Back