Riding trip

racer726

PR Member
Planning a mx riding trip to KY/TN area in mid February. Are there many tracks open this time of year. Any recommendations? Will be be coming down for Friday and Saturday then heading back on Sunday.

All depends on the weather when you go. It will be very hit or miss then. I'd suggest heading to Monster Mtn. in AL.

We just did East Bend, and MX421 (the old thunder valley in yadkinville) in NC this past weekend. Both tracks were fun, and within 25 mins of each other. MX 421 has made some changes under the new owners, and was pretty sweet with some nice deep ruts. Need a $10 membership for both, but if you plan on going back like we do, it's no biggie. The Comfort Inn in Booneville has a pool, hot tub, decent rooms, and a good breakfast. lots of restaurants for dinner too.

Looks like I'm going to Highland Park Resort in Cedartown, GA. Weather looks mid 50's for that time of year. Keeping my fingers crossed.

You don't need to go that far south unless you want to. There's places to ride in NC and SC and good weather too. It was 73* a few days ago.

It's not too far south. In the northern part of GA. It's about an hour farther than Yadkinville, NC for me. Plus, they have bike rentals when mine breaks, lol.

A bunch of us go there every year. We will be there the weekend of the Atlanta Supercross. I think there are three moto tracks, an endure cross course, and tons of trails. The trails range from 4x4 fast to A rider single track. Definitely a good place to ride.

Back