DSC_2940aaa-XL.jpg

DSC_2962aaa-XL.jpg

DSC_2977aaaa-XL.jpg

DSC_4575aaa-XL.jpg

DSC_4450aaa-XL.jpg

DSC_4534aaa-XL.jpg

DSC_4555aaa-XL.jpg

DSC_4546aaa-XL.jpg

That #07 hit the fence an got carted off , hope all is ok looked pretty bad.

That was Tj Yackey. My lil brother and Schafferknocker are good friends with him. We've known each other for years. You ever hear someone say "I'm gonna tear you a new one!" Well, that is literally what he did. He tore his rump roast. Ouch! Very painful. A couple month at most recovery thankfully. But his bike took a hit. The concrete wall broke his engine case; 2011 RMZ 450. Heal up and press forward Bud!

Nice photos Rich. Always good to see you.

That was Tj Yackey. My lil brother and Schafferknocker are good friends with him. We've known each other for years. You ever hear someone say "I'm gonna tear you a new one!" Well, that is literally what he did. He tore his rump roast. Ouch! Very painful. A couple month at most recovery thankfully. But his bike took a hit. The concrete wall broke his engine case; 2011 RMZ 450. Heal up and press forward Bud!

Nice photos Rich. Always good to see you.

It could of been alot worse. Did you get the 3 boxes I left for you in the office?

Any pictures of the track itself or just the typical picture of the ceiling looking from the ground up?

Any pictures of the track itself or just the typical picture of the ceiling looking from the ground up?

My brother should have his gopro video up today or tomorrow. And I'll have my edit up sometime later next week, I have a shot or two with the majority of the track in frame.

Back