2013 Monster Energy Supercross Round 2 - Phoenix

I was wondering how Jake Canada showed up on the gate for the main without the correct helmet ? Don't they always have to have the CO2 bladder in them ? Then to take off without fastening the strap and getting black flagged off the track anyway was pretty dumb . How could you do those kinds of whoops and jumps with your lid not cinched down and not have your vision obstructed or the helmet come off ? The kid had a really good qualifying time and did well in his heat too .

Call me a conspirator, but I bet if one of those factory boys had that same problem the gate wouldn't of dropped so fast.

Do pros get 2 minutes on the gate for a problem?

Call me a conspirator, but I bet if one of those factory boys had that same problem the gate wouldn't of dropped so fast.

Do pros get 2 minutes on the gate for a problem?
They are actually LIVE LIVE this year on TV. So they were all told, supposedly, that there will no longer be the 2 minute hold. Also the ama said that when he was black flagged, they only wanted him to stop and fasten it up. But he took off down the tunnel and back to the semi.

That whole live live no 2 minute wait is bullshit. Everytime the nfl calls a timeout they swap to commercial. More commercial time for problems on the gate. More revenue for the network.

This weekend will be a real winner because its not on speed. We will have a commercial on lap 6 of lites and they'll come back to lap 11. Probably same for 450s.

450's @ 1:00 on CBS and 250's @ 1:00 on speed. Real genius on the programming times.

Great.......we get the great TV programing again. At least it is 1:00 pm......that will keep my local CBS station from showing the noon news instead of the SX. But I dont know, an infomercial is usually on at 1:00, so then again, it might not be on.

LOL.......hummm....not drinking yet, but maybe I should be. Kids probably talking to me why I was typing.

what you all think bout having that god da?n retard ralph heshee and his awesome question back anouncing this season..

Back