Cylinder plating

I've had very good service and reliability from Millennium Technologies.
<fieldset style="border:0;margin:16px 0 0;padding:0"> Address: 1404 Pilgrim Road, Plymouth, WI 53073
Phone:(920) 893-5595
</fieldset>

2nd vote for Millennium. They reconditioned a YZ125 cylinder that was gouged in 2 different areas. Cost a whopping $210 for stripping, welding, and replate. The cylinder looked better than a new one. Quick turnaround time too.

You can either send them a new piston with your damaged cylinder or they will sell you one.

You will need to remove all the studs and other steel bits from the cylinder. When you get it back, take the time to clean out all the threaded holes before re-assembly. The blasting media they use gets packed into the holes, making it impossible to properly tighten the studs, PV covers, etc.

Another vote for millennium here. Top notch work and fast turn around. I have over 150hrs on my replated yz250 cylinder.

Powerseal USA
Powersealusa.com
tel: 1.866.845.1531 || fax: 1.484.921.5124 || 337 Coldstream Road, Phoenixville, PA 19460

They replated my 82 YZ250 cylinder for me a year or so back. Same story, good work, reasonable turnaround time and reasonable price.

Millenium here too... last time was only $295... full plate a125 cylinder w/ new piston,ring,gaskets and top end bearing. Thought it was a mistake until I realized its a 2-Stroke...

Millennium was super fast for me. I even didnt feel like taking my power valve out, and they did it for me with no extra charge... i just wrote them a note saying i couldnt get it out and i was really sorry.. haha, the bolts were siezed and i figured they would have an easier time than me. score!

Back