Gopro.

Dozer440

PR Member
I have to rant for no reason... Why is it that almost every go pro video only shows the persons visor and about twenty feet in front of them? Why don't people point these things slightly up above level. So that when a person is riding and their helmet is slightly pointed down the shot would be straight ahead. I think the best GOPRO videos are chest mounted video. I personally do not have a GP but I would think that after the first test I would adjust it before I ever posted a video. Just a mild rant .........

I have been saying the same thing! Lol....My neck starts to hurt trying to look ahead sometimes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz9uaNdOWZk

Here is a short vid. from JWTF on a small turn track on 12-30-12. I think you will agree the adjustment is close and you deff. can see a lot more with this lens than the first models.

I got my son one for Christmas and just started playing with it. The first thing I noticed is the new lens they put on the HD 3 models shows much more. I haven't made the chest mount yet, but it will be next. I agree the chest mount gives a much better view of the track.

That's a great example of a perfect setup for a GP. To those of you who have one and constantly post poor quality videos on youtube, take note.

Tom, I have to agree. The second Go Pro video has much sharper images, and the curves seem to be so much clearer. I am sure the second one was shot in one take.

I have to rant for no reason... Why is it that almost every go pro video only shows the persons visor and about twenty feet in front of them? Why don't people point these things slightly up above level. So that when a person is riding and their helmet is slightly pointed down the shot would be straight ahead

Thank you!!!! I have been doing that for years and never had any problem angling my camera. Some people just struggle with it so much and I don't know why because its not rocket science!

I like to run mine on the side of the helmet, gives an eye level perspective.

4854_2.jpg

I think it's all in the package, I can't remember. You can feel it for sure hanging on the side but it's not a big deal.

Here is a vid I just did on Sunday at NCMP in North Carolina.

I just saw some sweet GP footage of summit . Some quad rider had it mounted to his rear grab bar facing backwards. I don't know how to post it on here. Find it and check it out I think it's really cool.

Not a fan of the backwards go pro videos.... gives me headaches running track like I'm video taping while sitting on rear fender...lol

Back