1981 Rm 465 clean!

First off, that's a 1982. Second, that was my bike that I just sold a few months back! How did you end up with it?

First off, that's a 1982. Second, that was my bike that I just sold a few months back! How did you end up with it?

Mosher said the same thing. Im posting it for my bosses cousin, Mike. He said he has owned it twice. Im only posting what i have been told, i know nothing about these older bikes. Other than what I have learned by listing this.

If anyone is interested in it, I can get phone numbers to contact the owner.

Mike (the seller) is worst than all of us combined! He never keeps anything for very long, that's saying a lot coming from me
mentioned it to my cousin and bam here it is on pitracer. my oldest son started a special needs academy las week and its not cheap hate to part with the suzuki but have more pressing needs right now jon gave a good deal on the bike and im doing the same this rm is perfect jon has it in tip top shape 614 940 9992

took me a minute to figure out how it got on pitracer. my oldest son started a special needs academy last week, not cheap every little bit helps any ??? call mike 614 940 9992 the rm was in great shape when i sold a few years back and Jon made it even better this thing rips and ready to race

took me a minute to figure out how it got on pitracer. my oldest son started a special needs academy last week, not cheap every little bit helps any ??? call mike 614 940 9992 the rm was in great shape when i sold a few years back and Jon made it even better this thing rips and ready to race

LOL, Doug asked if I knew anybody, so I said "sure I do", and voila on pitracer!

Sorry if I did any harm listing it for ya Mike.

Back