Game Dinner February 8th

beenridin

PR Elite
Wild Game Feast 2013 flyer.jpg
I will be on the grill for our second annual Game Dinner. Kid friendly atmosphere, good food and lots of door prizes . Small auction including guns , weekend hunting trip to Cambridge and hunting stuff too. All for a good cause helping scholarship students to a christian school. Bring your trophy to display and your hunting stories to share. RSVP to Kim Holsopple at 440-748-6224 EXT 305 or kholsopple@glwb.net
Friday February 8 th 6-8PM . Eaton Twshp 35716 Royalton Rd. North Eaton Ohio 44044

Marinated Venison Backstrap
Black Bean Bear chili
Rabbitt Stew
Hassenphefer Rabbitt
Alligator and Ham Soup
Bacon Wrapoped Quail Poppers
Buffalo Hot Dogs
Bison Burgers
Crwfish Jumbolia
Antelope Back Straps
Deer smokies
Venison Lasagna
Alligator deep fried bites (terryaki,barbrcue,sweet and sour)
Boar done on the spit for 9 hours

Over 150 people attended. Kids were calling the live turkeys , Big buck contest took home a quart of fresh Honey. We auctioned off 2 hand built tulip trree Adirondek chairs a Mossburg 500 slugger and a weekend private hunt on 250 acres in Cambridge.

All for a good cause to further Christian Education and provide scholarships to those in need.
If you like food and fellowship next year plan to be there!

Sounds like a success and a dang good time! Wish i coulda tore up the poppers and jumbo!

The alligator was killer . The best part is the leftovers. I just had bison chili for lunch and barbecue boar for dinner

In the past week ive had 2 venison back strap dinners along with an elk sloppy joe dinner. Usually have left overs for lunch the next day as well. Gotta love it.

Back