Anyone on here do Powder Coat?

410FILMS

PR Member
Im looking for someone to Powder coat my 2003 rm 250 Frame...My questions are,,,What do i have to do in order to give it to you? What does it cost? (Paint color Yellow)

Im looking for someone to Powder coat my 2003 rm 250 Frame...My questions are,,,What do i have to do in order to give it to you? What does it cost? (Paint color Yellow)

Miracle Custom Coatings! Rob Miracle. Very good stuff, good prices and a biker ta boot. He will set you up with sandblasting, which needs to be done shortly before coating. Other than that you disassemble the bike, he will take care of the rest. 740.819.4171

There's places a lot more local to you if you don't want to make the haul to wherever that guy is at. Names and numbers aren't exactly coming to me though :(

Capital powder coating in Suffield has done quite a few things for me and people I have sent there. Always good results and good prices.

Miracle Custom Coatings! Rob Miracle. Very good stuff, good prices and a biker ta boot. He will set you up with sandblasting, which needs to be done shortly before coating. Other than that you disassemble the bike, he will take care of the rest. 740.819.4171

Agreed! Rob does some fantastic work.

Capital powder coating in Suffield has done quite a few things for me and people I have sent there. Always good results and good prices.

Agree with Beamer, i had him do basically every part of a quad and it looked great, lasted and didnt cost me nearly the amount i thought it would

249248_10100177163864224_1564812_n.jpgCapital did the frame and hubs yellow on my 03 rm250... quick turn around and nice work.

Hit up Cleveland Ohio Powder Coating. I know the owner, and they work hand in hand with HMF exhausts powder coating all their products. If I ever need anything done, they're the place I'll go. I don't know one unhappy customer.

2nd that. Jason will hook you up.:D Going to have him do some wheels,ceramic coat some exhaust and such for me this winter.
I`m sure the other guys do a great job also.But this is the closest one to you.
http://www.clevelandohiopowdercoating.com/index.php

Back