Main Stream James...

YZ125

PR Addict
My wife works at American Airlines and this week brings home a copy of American Way... That magazine on every flight (about 3500/day) in every seat pocket. Hundreds of thousands of people daily from all over the world...

A look at Bubba from outside of our sport written by a contributor that knows just enough. Kinda a funny read with some interesting tid-bits about the boy every politician in Xenia dreams about.

No flight necessary... read it here: http://hub.aa.com/en/aw/born-to-ride

I dont care if its Bubba or whoever, but it is cool that he made the American Way magazine. Rather of seen Dungey in there, but we will take what we can get for MX publicity.

Like him or not he did change the sport. The reason he gets paid is because he is always in the media. Everyone knows him, he is extremely fast and people ( not John259 and many others) want to be like him and use what he uses. Sponsors LOVE him. Therefore he is doing what he is getting paid for. You should be able to see that.

Pastrana is a perfect example of the same thing. The dude was constantly injured and a complete failure in MX racing. Yet he was still extremely well paid by sponsors. He didnt make near the accomplishments JS7 has.

Good point hershey. I remember pastrana pulled out of a series because he injured his knee backstage of the jay leno show. He tripped on an extension chord. But everyone loved 199 and he didnt 1/10 as much s**t as James does.

You can hate the guy, but to say that James didnt bring something extra to the sport is crazy.

Back