Bubba update....calling john 259...

I had a feeling that was the case. Gotta give him props for continuing to race. If he keeps the leg strong he can go for a while before getting surgery.

I tore my acl back in 94. There is no way I could ride. I cant imagine how he even kept riding that night let alone getting 8th was it?

And here is where I say no 2 injuries are the same, too many variables. Not every sprain, strain, and break responds identical across the board to the same joints, ligaments, tendons and bones from person to person. If it's just an ACL clean tear and no meniscus or MCL damage with minimal swelling, wouldn't be real bad. Pro athletes are in better shape than almost all of us, often the injuries don't affect them as severely, and they bounce back quicker.

I guess Bubba doesn't get espn and didn't see what happens when you put it off RG3 style.

Torn or not, the guy is a WALKING injury these days. I will stand by my earlier prediction. He has less than 5 wins left in his career and NO championships. McGraths record he wants is VERY safe.

I have not looked at where RC even is, I just read that McGrath is at 72 SX wins, bubba is at 44, and wants to catch McGraths record. I laughed when I read it, I thought, there is no way in hell, McGraths record is safe. I am not sure in todays environment, that anyone will ever get 72 SX wins.

I have not looked at where RC even is, I just read that McGrath is at 72 SX wins, bubba is at 44, and wants to catch McGraths record. I laughed when I read it, I thought, there is no way in hell, McGraths record is safe. I am not sure in todays environment, that anyone will ever get 72 SX wins.

They showed at either a1 or pix, rc in second with roughly 50 wins.

I know I am not even close to being on their level but I tore my ACL in last June and didn't have it fixed till last Nov. I could walk 5 mins after I did mine and rode till I had it fixed. It didn't really hurt but I was def cautious with it. I probably had a harder time walking than anything and I def. coudln't run. If he can get over the mental aspect of it he should be fine. All ACL tears are different and in some cases people don't get them repaired. I had the option to not get mine repaired but the doc suggested that I get it fixed.

Never tore mine all the way. (Doctor presumed). But there weeks in 2003-04-05 after race day that I couldn't walk up stairs or lift my knees to waist level. Once I was riding though it really didn't effect me. Until I smacked my knees off the handle bars or something. And that was back when I didn't have a job and I could ride as hard as possibly could.

Not saying that's any sort of equivalent to what Stewart feels but the knee injuries do vary greatly from person to person. Some people can walk others can't wiggle their toes.

Tore my ACL April 2011 was still able to ride after a couple of weeks ( but only at about 85%). Had the surgery November 2011 after getting tired of not being able to ride at 100% and having the knee give out on two occasions.

Anyone know where Tomac is at. Eli is on fire for the 250 class, and has a good amount of time left before he taps out.

Back