Ohio Boys Take On North Carolina - FAT AIR FILMS

nice video, looks like u guys had alot of fun, track looks pretty nice for january!!!!! wish it was summer!!!

Jimbo....That video is sick! I really love the opening scene with the tunnel, Ive always wanted to video one like that. Great choice of music as well. You made us all look great!

Funny how you guys all teased me about Crute's RMZ. All the footage of me riding Im on his bike ! Lol!

Holy s**t Jimbo that’s Bad-Ass!
Thanks so much for capturing the essence of our trip. To view it through your lens makes it seem even more surreal. At 50 years of age, the opportunity to still Moto with a great group like this is second to none. I enjoy these trips immensely.
Thanks Guys!....And mad props to you Jimbo…great work!
Want to join us on the next trip?…I’ll cover your expenses..ha! I mean it!
<O:p

Holy s**t Jimbo that’s Bad-Ass!
Thanks so much for capturing the essence of our trip. To view it through your lens makes it seem even more surreal. At 50 years of age, the opportunity to still Moto with a great group like this is second to none. I enjoy these trips immensely.
Thanks Guys!....And mad props to you Jimbo…great work!
Want to join us on the next trip?…I’ll cover your expenses..ha! I mean it!
<O:p

I'm willing to take the bus.. seats 10-12 and room for bikes. If I got motivated I could throw my hitch on it.

Wish I could do that, That looked like a ton of fun and well worth the trip.
Video was just fine keep up the good work. Great pick on the Song, really set the tone for the vid!

Stellar job Jimbo, the intro was sweet. Next time i'll get some shots of you so you can make the video, with all that hard work,,, thanks again.

Anytime!! And big thanks on watching the video guys! Like I said they should hopefully only get better with practice and some time!

@Marc - You let me know when and where you want me to shoot some stuff and im there, if its traveling id be more than grateful to hitch a ride with you guys unless my good ole pal Jason is going then I'm probably riding with him.....Im always down to ride or travel, as long as Im not working at State 8.

If any of ya need or want some footage riding my buddy Brett from 410 FILMS and myself are usually down for whatever as it is good practice and im sure the other guys around with AMAZING skills like Mark Fox, 1seven films, OAP, Privateer, MXFreaks and the many others are looking to get some good stuff to.

Very good job Jimbo and riders!! Particularly loved the talent at 0:39. lol
Add names on intro and you have a great video even better!

Back