January 18-21 trip to Carolinas

beenridin

PR Elite
Looks like we are heading to the carolinas this weekend. Weather is good and no school Monday.
Any one else going to be down riding?
Looking at NCMP on Saturday and maybe Devils Ridge on Sunday.

I was at Devils Ridge a few years back for an AHRMA race . The trrack was nice. Has anyone ridden there for an AMA modern race or open practice like they are having on Sunday?

A bunch of us went to Monster Mountain in Alabama last weekend. We found a better track called the MX Pit in the same area. Killer weekend. 75 degrees at night even.

Awesome say of riding. It was slick when we got here but the track shaped up by days end. Jack is doing all the obstacles already , some big jumps for sure. Should be perfect tommorrow

Monster is hard to beat! Place must be awesome!

Your right that Monster is hard to beat. Heck the GP track ay Monster is better than any track in Ohio but the MX Pit that we found was sick. The guy has a sign up that says "pro and B riders only". He leaves it rough (like most tracks should) and waters and dresses up the jump faces.

Your right that Monster is hard to beat. Heck the GP track ay Monster is better than any track in Ohio but the MX Pit that we found was sick. The guy has a sign up that says "pro and B riders only". He leaves it rough (like most tracks should) and waters and dresses up the jump faces.

Where is this track? We went to Monster Mtn a few weeks ago but we're gonna head back down again soon.
Thanks

blaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

there were 2 tracks we saw within 20 minutes that we saw pulling out of monster.

508 do they let pot stirrers in there? I think I saw no He-r-shes a loud!

Sign says "pro and B riders only. Doubt they would let you in. LOL!

The time and effort you put into the award has you covered for years of harassment, have at it as much as you like! Thanks again!

Back