Stupid tivo didnt record A2

hershey

PR Elite
On top of that I cant seem to find a listing for reruns on it. Funnier yet is different sites list different air times for the same race......

Any way, where can I watch the A2 race now that I missed the recording?

I got the SX class recorded off of CBS today, but Speed screwed up the listing for the lights. My DISH DVR recorded what was supposed to be lies, but they swapped it for an hour of Torq cup racing. Put the lies on an hour earlier, probably so it wasn't on the same time CBS had the SX class.

Luckily Fuel is showing them again, got the lites recorded tonight at 8:00.

I got the SX class recorded off of CBS today, but Speed screwed up the listing for the lights. My DISH DVR recorded what was supposed to be lies, but they swapped it for an hour of Torq cup racing. Put the lies on an hour earlier, probably so it wasn't on the same time CBS had the SX class.

Luckily Fuel is showing them again, got the lites recorded tonight at 8:00.

I had the same problem, I sent speed a complaint. Prob won't help anything though.

youtube is awesome, multiple youtube channels have the races posted usually with in 24 hours of the live air. s**t A2 was on youtube before it aired on CBS.

Sat down last night beer in hand ready to watch races, turned on tivo and no 450s. Pissed, i start the lights race and see the last 10 seconds and annoucer say tomac wins his third in a row.

Took beer out to the garage and put on new graphics.

Back