Time for more to speak out...

This is the kind of man that black Americans need to look up to. Guys like this should be role models for black america.

This is the kind of man that black Americans need to look up to. Guys like this should be role models for black america.

I didn't watch the videos, but WTF does being black have to do with anything? Should white people not look up to this guy for some reason?

Yes. AMERICANS should look up to Dr. Carson. But Black America tends to look up to Black Americans. They look to Blacks to be their leaders, and to put someone in the forefront for black americans. MANY black americans voted for Obama because he was black (although he may have more white in him than black), and for no other reason. Many black americans are actually conservative thinking people, but yet they continue to support black candidates for office that do not support their true beliefs. My point was that someone like this would make a great voice for Black Americans to support.

I didn't watch the videos, but WTF does being black have to do with anything? Should white people not look up to this guy for some reason?

That's just John250 Not being racist!!! HA!HA!!!! Sorry, I just couldn't help myself! LOL!

Hey would you rather have the Doc, or this Jack Ass on TV talking crap out of his mouth as president? I am supporting the Doc over the community orginizer .

Back