915....Never Forgotten...

MX315

PR Addict
915....Never Forgotten...clear photo's!

Hard to believe its been since 2007....I can still close my eyes and see the 915 Ron boyas flying around the track....To one of the coolest guys to ever throw a leg over a bike...You will always be remembered! img334.jpgimg330.jpgimg331.jpgimg332.jpgimg331.jpgimg332.jpgimage.jpgimg334.jpgimg330.jpgimg310.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 195
I will reload pics tomorrow so they are more clear....it was a late night! Ronnie would have like the night I just had!

By far the coolest dude ever . Always thinking of Ron . Glad Sammy is keep his track up and keeping moto alive at Ron's old place .

Ride peace bro

Nicest dude at the track. Smooth style on the track. A damn good dude that wont be forgotten. Think about him often and when i do, it usually makes me just wanna moto. The days at Millers and Beans will forever be fond memories.

Ron was always sporting a smile when he was at the track. He loved every part of motocross. From bench racing to chatting about supension set-up. We always stayed late after the sun went down at practice...we would ride for 2 -3 hours then talk about it for 1-2 hours! He was always an inspiration to me to keep riding well after I turned 25 years old. We worked together. So when the day ended the van would be loaded and we would head south for practice at Bean's Road. He loved that place. BJ used to have some SICK jumps. And Ron loved to jump! Miss those days!

I never knew Ron but after reading some of these post I kinda miss the dude!

GodSpeed Bro'...

Back