Pretty good deal on leftover 2012 450 rmzs

Bentley's over here in Pa just was blowing out 2013 RMZ 450's for the same price 5999. Influx of new RMZ's at the track lately. Everyone I have spoke with loves the bikes - suspension issues for some but once resolved they are very happy.

As much of a Yamahammer lover I am, I must admit that those RM's is pretty durn sexy!

Could never bring myself to buy a suzuki......ever. Yamaha, Honda, Kaw.....or KTM, but the KTMs are too expensive.

Stick with the Yammie, just check Hershey video to see what happens to Yamaha riders when they switch to Zooks. Thankfully he's ok though.

What's with the run on Suzukis all of a sudden?

RC wins on them....nothing
Reed wins on them....nothing
Dungey wins on them....nothing

Is Millsaps the key?

Pit, I think that everyone is buying them because lately the vibe seems to be that if you don't have an rmz, it may be gay!

I think more so than anything, we've seen new rmz's going for cheaper than anything else..

I rode one for the first time this fall....rode an 08. Then rode sharcs 13 rode crutes 13. The things turn. Actually they live to turn. I suck at cornering so I did the next best thing bought a bike that practically turns for me. The crf would be next after that the YZ turns as good as the rest but the suspension is far better....

Pit, I think that everyone is buying them because lately the vibe seems to be that if you don't have an rmz, it may be gay!

I think more so than anything, we've seen new rmz's going to cheaper than anything else..

Reply they are cheap! I want to talk to these guys that have never rode suzukis and see what their thoughts are on the bikes after a year or two on them. A Honda or Yamaha is still a good bike in tight condition. I am not sure a suzuki historically have held up as well.

I dunno.. since the late 2000's I believe they have been pretty reliable aside from the 08 motor hiccup.. any 450 is a time bomb without proper care..

I know they changed the entire bike but after my 08yz450 experience, ill probably never buy another yammie. Unless for trail riding.

Back