Buckeye Invasion to the Bluegrass State??

team186

PR Member
Hey guys not sure if the weather is looking rough up there or maybe this Pit Racer Site got the entire state of Ohio tuned in, but we're getting slammed with phone calls from Ohio-ians about the Ballance MotoX race this weekend down here sunny 'ole Kentucky. Calls from MI, NY, Iowa, MO, and AR too. Looks like race could take on a regional vibe....our sport is crazy.

The posts under Race Updates on this site have awesome view numbers, big thanks to the Pit Racer folks, your site is top notch. We need a state MX site like this here in KY...

BTW, I am a BG KY resident since 1983 but grew up in Shelby/ Mansfield/ BG OH/ Columbus/ Fremont/ Ontario/ Garrettsville before moving south after HS...Buckeye and Browns fan for life!!

My son Alex is now living in Columbus and working in race dept at AMA.

Very cool in my opinion.

I know he's heading south this weekend to spin some laps on a brand new KXF 250.

Look for him this spring around Ohio tracks he told me there several very cool looking riding spots....#186. We only got three left here in the Bluegrass....and I plan to be out at the best one all weekend!!

See ya and thanks again to Pit Racer.

Steve Hunter

We need a state MX site like this here in KY...

Thanks for the compliment Steve! Everyone I know travels all over the Mid-West riding/racing. I've been to Balance. It's a top notch facility for sure. Nice elevation. Fun and safe design. Large pit area with a great view of the track. Feel free to post all of your practices/races on here. Be sure to come back and answer a few questions. Tell other KY track owners to do the same. That's how easy it is to build a KY following.

I'm in Columbus too. Tell Alex to hit me up anytime. My wife and I ride every Wed and every weekend. Be sure to have him check out http://omxa.net/ this year. Lots of great stuff planned for 2013.

-Chuck

Thanks! Hope your race works out good. Would love to make it down, just not in the cards this weekend.

We were just talking about racing Sunday on the way home.
We are at Monster mountain. Thinking of riding Friday, Saturday then head to Balance for the Sunday race..

Make Pitracer your KY state site? We ride all over the surrounding states.
This site lets us have freinds we would normaly not know.

Sounds good. Travel safe back from Monster, Nashville is always nutty. Gates stay open til midnight on Saturday.

I put Fri AM Event Update Post on Race Topic tab.

We just went thru KY last nite on the way to Alabama. Maybe we will see ya Sunday too!
We saw a track on the east side of 65 right on the highway. By Louisville.

Back