knee braces and neck braces

VETRIDER801

PR Member
Guys,

looking for some imput, my knee braces arent getting any younger and I was planning on replacing them, currently they are asterisk. My knees arent very good so I want to put on the best I can in order to keep being able to ride the sport I like so much. Any suggestions would be appreciated if you have personal experiance. Also I am thinking about a neck brace, id like to get one I can wear with my fox chest protector.

any ideas? man im ready for spring at the cliff how bout you guys!!

-VETRIDER 801

09 YZ-250F
85 KX-125 (will make its debut this year!!!)

Love my asterisks. They are starting to fall apart, I definitely plan to replace with the newer version (ultra-cell?) after this year. I've had evs web braces and they were way bulkier, and people like to steal them.

CTI2 knee braces are awesome but you need a scipt. I just replaced my leatt brace with an atlas. You are going to get lots of opinions on these. Heated subject. I chose the atlas because it doesnt sit on your spine at all. It fits nicer...is more comfortable and less intrusive.

Love my asterisks. They are starting to fall apart, I definitely plan to replace with the newer version (ultra-cell?) after this year. I've had evs web braces and they were way bulkier, and people like to steal them.

tihs guys alive? wtf.. you dont need any you dnt ride anything that doesnt have pedals

CTI2 knee braces are awesome but you need a scipt. I just replaced my leatt brace with an atlas. You are going to get lots of opinions on these. Heated subject. I chose the atlas because it doesnt sit on your spine at all. It fits nicer...is more comfortable and less intrusive.

I was fitted for a CTi brace after ACL surgery and the rep said that I was close enough to use the "off the shelf" CTi brace. The fit is amazing and the motion is so more natural than the astrisk or even the POD mx brace. I just orderd one for my good knee last week. they are a little pricy though, $389 on ebay was the best price I have found.

I have CTi as well. Tore my ACL and I ask the dr. for a script for the other knee and he said no problem. I as well have the off the shelf brace and they are amazing. Just got a Atlas neck brace and I really like it. I wear it with a Fox chest protector.

I dont do knee braces. Too many broken femers from them in my opinion in MX. But we all have opinions on Knee braces and neck braces. I do wear a Leatt Brace, and it works great with Fox Chest Protectors. The shoulder cups fit right in the brace and all like it was made for it.

Back