Steel Valley MX

Creeksideoffroad

PR Founding Father
Steel Valley MX is opening tomorrow! $30 per rider. Saturday (just for opening day) the hours are 12:00-7:00 bikes only. Sunday 10:00-6:00 bikes from 10-3 and quads from 3-6........ We do not have any food vendors at the track so if you are going to want food please bring it with you; we have an area that is heated to eat. When in the parking lot all riders and spectators enter the building around the back. The address is 2415 Wilson Ave. Campbell OH 44405. We are expecting a very large turnout and are going to do our best to get everyone as much track time as possible, but we are going to have to break classes up i am sure. Just for everyone’s info we may have to have an intermission to groom the track if any jump faces get too rutted that we feel it is a safety issue. I hope everyone comes out and has a great time!!!

Track is really fun. I dont care much for indoors normally since I ride a 450 but I had alot of fun there. If you go you wont be disappointed. Not your normal size indoor at all.

JROG and Zach will be up there today to check it out, he has the OMA schedules with him, put him to work, make him get you one!

We r going 2 just check it out. Not riding 2day. Going 2 7 Springs Springs 2morrow snowboarding. Will post later on how sweet it is. Hopefully open on Monday so we can ride. This is gonna b sweet 4 us. Only 15 minutes away. Good luck Steel Vallley MX.

Try this

http://youtu.be/g8UmdA_oJZs

Skip to 1:20

Sorry first time on gopro

This Place is nicer than we thought

Met the owners Nice people!

I didn't stink like fumes afterwards and no head ache!!!!

We will be back with lots of friends.

Nice job.

Thanks for the kind words! I am glad everyone who came out liked the track. We are going to improve on some things and it should make it even better. Dont forget we are open tomorrow Wednesday from 4:00-9:00 pm for bike practice. The track is preped and ready to go.

Will you be posting your hours on pitracer? Will you be open this weekend? We are hoping to get out there this weekend if you are open. Thanks

Wednesday 4:00-9:00pm Bikes only, Thursday 4:00-9:00pm Quads only, Friday 4:00-9:00pm Bikes only, Saturday 12:00-6:00 Bikes only, Sunday 10:00-3:00 bikes, 3:00-6:00 quads.

I had a blast at your guys facility. I thought it was laid out really nice for an indoor. Only thing I didnt like was how loose the dirt was in-between the one rythm section, it started to get a little hairy with ruts. Wouldnt be bad if this was an outdoor, but for how tight everything was, it rode a little sketchy. Other than that, the triple is sweet. The whoops were fun, and the corners had traction everywhere.

Back