suzuki ssf fork

jfalat

PR Addict
How far can you turn the spring preload adjuster in? i turned mine in about 25 clicks waiting for it to stop and it never did. i would think there should be a point it should stop...maybe not...

Thanks... i read the kawasaki is like 40, not sure the suzuki was the same set up... you would think the manual would tell you just in case you could go to far...

Lol......found out the hard way its 42. I thought mine was broken when I turned it 30 clicks. Took the forks off to get repaired only to find out they were fine!

Cool, thanks Dave...i see u got yours done by frc... how do you like them? I am still going to get the cartridge kit for mine(if my wife lets me) i just want to set mine up for my weight so i have something to compare too... it look like the stock spring is close for my weight with about 4mm of preload witch is about 24 clicks in....Hope your all good after the nasty crash....

Lol......found out the hard way its 42. I thought mine was broken when I turned it 30 clicks. Took the forks off to get repaired only to find out they were fine!

My 2004 KTM fork clicker on one side was broken from the factory brand new. I remember I was all excited because it had the hand-turnable knobs for compression. I kept turning, and turning, and turning, and turning.....

Cool, thanks Dave...i see u got yours done by frc... how do you like them? I am still going to get the cartridge kit for mine(if my wife lets me) i just want to set mine up for my weight so i have something to compare too... it look like the stock spring is close for my weight with about 4mm of preload witch is about 24 clicks in....Hope your all good after the nasty crash....

Dont waste your money on the cartridge kits. I rode Birch Creek last sunday ....it was pretty rough and I didnt have any big problems with the suspension. It is close to where I want it on the first try at valving. A few tweakes and it should be great!

And thanks for the well wishes. I rung my bell but other than that im fine. Amazing.....

Back