Bc Schedule and Updates!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I just added our 2013 schedule to the BC site, there is also a book...errrr I mean blog update on the home page too.

Good questions regarding events will be heard and given a reasonable response, the rest are going in my recycle bin.

Ohio Crew is putting on a ride on June 22nd!

Atv Practice from 10-4, Pro-Pro/am, A/B, C, and Mini Quad sessions on the big track. C track will be open session during that time.

So far Josh Upperman and Tyler Hamrick have committed. I have reched out to Thomas Brown, it will depend on schedule for Brown and Weinen. However there is no Atv Motocross that day, no GNCC, and no EDT. So we should be good.

We will be doing a transponder Hot lap session for the Pro's to see who is the fastest. $100 to the winner.

After practice, there will be a benefit auction with grand prizes to help raise money for the Ohio Crew Team. We will be doing a cook out with "beverages" from 4-6pmish.

UTV and open ATV GP racing at 6:00 pm, probably UTV first, then open ATV, Mostly C track and some woods loop.

We will have a DJ spinning tunes during this time.

Then, were gonna have us an ATV Rodeo at 8:00pm in the big track starting area under lighting provided by Ohio Cat!

We are currently working on sponsorships for the event, we will announce those when we feel that we have a complete list.

We are charging $30 at the gate for riders, $5 for spectators. That gets a rider practice and cookout with "beverages". Spectators will get in to see some of the fastest ATV racers around, and they will get feed too. Pretty good deal.

UTV and ATV GP classes are just $10.

Rodeo details to some.

No bikes on that day? That's just BS. You know, bike riders money is just as green as quad riders money! Think of all the shops and businesses that will close down if you don't allow bikes on that day.

No bikes on that day? That's just BS. You know, bike riders money is just as green as quad riders money! Think of all the shops and businesses that will close down if you don't allow bikes on that day.

What did you do legally change your name to "Randy" at new years, LOL! You certainly are acting quite randy, the weight loss has brought us a new pitracer. A new ornery version. I kid, I kid.

Free ride on that Sunday (June 23rd) for both bikes and quads compliments of Mid Ohio Suzuki Honda Kawasaki Yamaha.

He is just doing a quad only day to attract the 2012 womens quad #1 rider. And JO does not want any of us Bike guys there while she is there.

Back