Best tracks in the southern GA or Northern FLA areas??

hershey

PR Elite
Chime on please on tracks you have been to in this area worth the visit.

A group of us is heading south this weekend to Monster Mountain but the weather looks bleak. South GA and Florida look good though.

Any help is welcomed!

PaxTrax in Bunnell, FL. Never actually rode on it, just walked it a few years back and I think its the same since. Another place is WW Ranch. Not sure if its open yet or not.

Nice track in woodbine. lol

Sign_Board389.jpg

Turns out if you google this you get lots of hits, Who would have thought? Funny stuff, its been 10-12 years since we saw this sign right Nick??? Lol

Yeah but him , cottle and I saw it twice.....that was back when Nick actually would go more that 1.5 hrs from home to ride with us!!!!

Anyone hear of these? North FL forecast looks good this weekend.

Hardrock Motocross Park
Waldo Motosports Park
North Florida Motocross
Bostwick Creek Motorcross Park

Waldo is pretty good. Open 7 days a week. Big track and pee wee track too. Probably good for only one day of riding as its not that difficult skill wise.

attachment.php
Bartow is nice. Open 7 days a week. Two tracks a supercross and an "outdoor".
They combine the two for practice and its pretty nice. Big jumps and lots of sand.

Waldo and Pax. hardrock is....well...hard.....and takes a toll on your tires! Pax is just super fun. Waldo is sweet too. Not far from Gainesville. But its the speed trap capital of the south! Don't speed around Waldo! They'll nab you.

Thanks guys. It looks like just a few more hours south to hit the sun shine this weekend. Thanks for the feedback.

Wow that WW Ranch looks awesome! The tracks I've ridden in FLA have been pretty small tracks (except Gatorback) but that WW place looks huge!

Drool!!!!!! Dang we'll be in the Jacksonville area too. Maybe we'll drop by with a couple "donations" in hand

Back