NEMX track changes...finally!

720@NEMX

PR Member
Long day yesterday but its finally done. Besides the two jumps i changed last week everything but the rhythm section by the back wall has been changed. A lot of people wanted the track to be easier like others so you got your wish. The new track design very novice friendly. The big double is still there but the middle got filled in some, the take off and the landing is unchanged. i haven't tested it myself yet but it seems like it should have good flow. Ill try to get some pics and a go pro vid up as soon as i can. Hope to see you guys out this week.

I dont know that big scary double is still there, haha. At least now its filled in more now. One thing i forgot to add to my last post is that the lanes are now wider so that everyone will have an easier time passing each other. I just made better use of the area.

If i dont forget ill try to get pics up tomorrow night when im at the track. Im really curious to what people will think of the changes.

I still like the idea of an oval track with a few rollers...or maybe a figure 8, that would be interesting.

My camera isnt the best nor do pics do any track justice, but here are some for you anyway.
track01.jpgtrack02.jpgtrack03.jpgtrack04.jpgtrack05.jpgtrack06.jpgtrack07.jpgthe last two pics are of dave's favorite jump, haha

My camera isnt the best nor do pics do any track justice, but here are some for you anyway.
View attachment 8011View attachment 8012View attachment 8013View attachment 8014View attachment 8015View attachment 8016View attachment 8017the last two pics are of dave's favorite jump, haha

For someone like me who is only a C rider at this point, I can appreciate the changes although I like to push it so I didn't mind some of the doubles even though I cased a few of em and got bucked a bit :) The big double is still there so thats a good thing. Looks like it might make for a faster pace with more flow which is always fun. I hope to be out next weekend with my boy to give it some laps. I remember seeing a vid with a straightway that was all whoops. That would be cool to bring back, IMO.

Thanks,

Michael

Track definitely looks a lot tamer/easier.

Ill take a wild guess and say people will claim it's too easy on a few weeks. As they were whinin about hard it was just a few weeks ago. (Dave smith. Bok bok bawk)

Ok male spooning partners......first off Where does T get off ragging on me??? Im the pot stirrer award winner and should be treated with respect as such! And today I was the first guy in our group catching one of the triples at waldo in florida. Jon16 needed to pace me to get over it!!! By virtue of this you have lost your ammo. If that isnt enough just the fact im riding in 85 deg weather should shut you up

Back